Trump demands CNN apologize for a poll

…and it’s Hillary-vu all over again…2020 Biden style…amirite? :sunglasses:

You know those terrorists that like to push fake news to hurt America and the people?

I don’t trust these polls, however Trump can go kick rocks. Always bitching, whining and complaining when things put him in a poor light or don’t go his way. President Snowflake stay in his little feelings…bih

Better then supporting that terrorist Obama who trained ISIS, sold guns to drug cartels, sold Americas uranium to the enemy, spied illegally on Americans, human and drug trafficking with his open border, continuing covid-19 research in China after it was band in America.

I’d say Trump is a breath of fresh air!

Then you have bad breath… :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

So you like Obama’s crimes against humanity?

Not this time.

#eyeontheball

1 Like

THREAD TITLE is misleading, I’m not surprised. “Trump demands CNN apologize for a poll”

From the article in the OP. “Trump CAMPAIGN demands CNN apologize…”

The letter was, signed by the Trump campaign’s senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis and chief operating officer Michael Glassner

WHO claimed the poll was…

“designed to mislead American voters through a biased questionnaire and skewed sampling.”

“It’s a stunt and a phony poll to cause voter suppression, stifle momentum and enthusiasm for the President, and present a false view generally of the actual support across America for the President,” read the letter, signed by the Trump campaign’s senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis and chief operating officer Michael Glassner.

What’s wacky is the hyenas at CNN.

Are you even serious ?

1 Like

How can it be a stunt and a phony poll when the methodology is posted.

The CNN poll is completely transparent in their poll.

That’s how someone can critique it.

It’s an open book.

It’s an outlier. Everyone who follows polls know it.

I didn’t notice trump complaining about the poll that was favorable to him And is also an outlier.

Allan

Precisely. For those that remember the Bush years, there were lots of times he was down in the polls. Yet, we didn’t hear him constantly whining about it like the current toddler in the White House. He had more important issues to worry about as President - such as running the country.

If Trump does lose the election (which is looking more likely now), he will be the first single term president since Bush Sr. The big difference there was that the Republicans had controlled the White House for 12 years at that point.

Remind me again on whose behalf the TRUMP campaign is working?

This is what kool aid drinking looks like

Is that what the human scumthat pushed the Russian collusion lie has you thinking?