Trump demands CNN apologize for a poll

LOL.

■■■ is this?

They did a poll. They posted the poll. They should apologize because the poll is not favorable to Trump?

Wacky.

2 Likes

They’re claiming that this poll would yield voter suppression. Couldn’t that potentially be the opposite - entice Republicans to work harder while Dems stay home thinking they got it wrapped ?

1 Like

They’re going to be asking for a lot of apologies

8 Likes

It’s just not possible that he doesn’t win by his own actions, has to be someone else’s fault. . If he loses, it will be the first time his money won’t be able to save his ass…
What a ■■■■■■■ spoiled rich snow flake…incredible…

5 Likes

Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha!

9 Likes

Yes. We already know. We’re voting for him anyway. :grin:

#eyeontheball

2 Likes

Terrific reply from the GC to this most unmanly behavior.

1 Like

Trumps not the only one who gets upset by what he sees in the press.

No legal threats. Any other bad comparisons to draw?

1 Like

Biden doesn’t need to, they work for him.

I see no mention of a lawsuit.

2 Likes

Thanks for acknowledging that it was an asymmetrical comparison.

3 Likes

Who is this “we?” Got a mouse in your pocket?

You think Altair is the only vote he’ll be getting?

A lot of voters don’t bother going to vote when they feel dejected because their candidate is likely to take a whooping.

Also could be true if they feel like they’re going to breeze to an easy win ergo their vote isn’t needed

It’s something I’ve watched with interest for a long time, and it could be just me, but it seems that those people become more energized and go vote in order to pile on and kick the losers ass as hard as they can.

Yeah the CNN poll is an outlier. But so it the one that says Biden +3.

Outlier polls have always existed.

Just don’t hang you hat on them.

Allan

Trump is a man (I think). He is a manly man. Women want to be with him, men want to be him–that is, if you’re a manly man.