Trump defends Biden

Didn’t you write the OP?

AP reported the story. I commented on it.
It’s unnecessary for you to even ask that question. Look back and read it.

“Bottom of troll barrel” indeed.

You don’t share the view that Trump should be applauded for defending Biden?

No

Should he be ashamed of it?

I thought we already established that Biden was not a “rabid dog”, even your BFF Trump said it. Actually it’s the entire premise of this terrible thread you started.

Then what does this mean?

"Rabid dogs get sick because someone who doesn’t care about dogs (such as Trump) failed to vaccinate them. He is by all metrics far worse than a rabid dog."

I think all fat people should be ashamed of it. All they have to do is stop eating so much.

Yes, I will find something to criticize. ‘is actually somewhat better than that’. Nothing valiant I see here unless you desperate to find something. Imagine the same words directed at your spouse, 'not a rabid dog…actually somewhat better.

Get serious.

Trump did his best to defend a dishonest, doddering old fool who doesn’t know what state he’s in.
Biden could not have defended himself. Can you imagine “dog…duh…duh…duhduh”?.

Unfortunately, Bill, you’re right. Trump did his best.

Yup. I think the lesson is that Trump defending you is universally a bad thing.

From Bill’s characterization of this contemptible behavior as a “defense” of Biden to Trump helping candidates lose in red states, it’s all bad.

It’s 2 sentences written in your native language. I’m sure you can figure it out.

It was the “progressive” Kim Jung Un who called Biden a rabid dog.
Every “progressive” who has posted on this thread has mocked Trump’s defense of Biden.
Now the biggest “progressive” of all (you) come along and talk about rabies being caused by failures to vaccinate. I makes one wonder what you’re driving at.

Yeah…that is a valiant defense if I’ve ever seen one.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You forgot “somewhat”… :rofl:

The biggest of all! I’m touched.

Rabid dogs didn’t make the decision to become rabid dogs. Trump decided to be an ■■■■■■■■ Ergo Rabid dogs are less awful than Trump.

2 Likes

Dude- do you truly believe “He’s somewhat better than a rabid dog” was an actual defense?

Be serious.

This is the behavior the cultists wanted and continue to support.

1 Like