Trump Declassifies all FISA Information, Releases all Texts, and Ohr Interviews with FBI

I linked to the type of filings the FEC state are legitimate. Calling operation research “legal costs” aint it. And you also have said that this is done to cover up the nature of the expenses…which makes it illegal

Wow.

The POTUS is taking action based on the advise of TV hosts.

Here’s the part you’re missing. You’re not the FEC. Google does not make you an expert in campaign finance law. On the other hand, Perkins Coie is full of experts in campaign finance law, probably more so than any other law firm in the country.

If the FEC eventually agrees with you and imposes a fine on Clinton’s campaign, then so be it - I’ll admit I was wrong. But you’re counting your crimes before they hatch.

3 Likes

None of it, it’s the typical MO of a trumpkin…deflect, distort, project.

Fact is Trump is dirty as sin yet they are willing to tear down our law enforcement agencies to protect a turd…because…“witch hunt”

“Unsupportable” - how do you know it’s unsupportable?

Main point is that it’s not a question of “buy” or not? It was raw intelligence, never offered as anything more. It’s the liars and bamboozlers of the right wing who put up that strawman, that it put forth as something more. So they could then cackle about pushing over the strawman. Right-wing lying clearly works on some people, so don’t expect to stop anytime soon.

Are you really making this claim about he Dossier again???

C’mon maaaaaaan.

correct but that is how I understand it

The first FISA warrant was in 2013 “According to published reports, the FBI obtained a first FISA warrant to eavesdrop on Page’s electronic communications during 2013. And they have been paying attention to him, on and off, ever since.”

The last one was in April 2017

Did they cease looking at hims when he was member of the campaign for that short time

Might have been gaps in-between but at least 4 years just depends when the last one stopped.

I will say this nothing before the 2016 time frame should be made public, not sure on the rest of the time. Wish there was a way to trust politicians who have seen it to tell the truth and not leak info.

Why are you guys hanging all of your hopes on a guy like Carter Page? LOL. You guys seem awfully desperate. Nunes memo was a DUD and this will be a DUD too. They will not compromise their sources or their methods. Especially when they have Trump calling the FBI “ a cancer on our country and saying he does not have an Attorney General. Hannity you ought to be ashamed of yourself for pumping such nonsense into Trumps tiny brain.

1 Like

Almost like they were hired to do research on the opposition. They should have a name for there.

Good thing you’re here to interpret the law. I mean, all these years every campaign in the country has been hiring law firms to do oppo research and no one would have ever known that it was illegal without you.

1 Like

So have they been released yet?

Our host still has two days of the O’Keefe faceplant to air, as well as having to defend a would-be rapist.

I am guessing some of it will be made available to him next week.

Left )Trump can order the release of all these documents!
Trump orders release of documents.
Left) He can’t do that! He will compromise National Security!

It’s nothing but a mafia lawyer’s trick.

Why not? Rush mastered that model 30-40 years ago and others followed. It had to happen.

That’s not why they support him.

Cold feet

why doesn’t the dummy research this stuff ahead of time. he’s just a big mouthed New York City con man whose own interests are above the country’s.

Seems someone in the Deep State Shadow Government pulled Donny aside and told him it might not be a good idea to take policy advice from Fox News commentators.

4 Likes

Not all EOs are created equal.
Obama was out to fundamentally transform our country. His EOs were more sweeping.