Trump Declassifies all FISA Information, Releases all Texts, and Ohr Interviews with FBI

:rofl:

Why do you want to know my personal information?

That’s a little creepy.

No, wrong. A company that prints fliers is trying to produce printed product in exchange for money.

As for Steele, clearly he thought Trump should not become President, because of the myriad pieces of info about Trump’s Russian sketchy entanglements that he had come across, going back years, well preceding the Fusion work. That’s not a secret, and is irrelevant to the intelligence itself.

It was the “nothing to do with” that got me…

You sided with Russia in order to defeat hillary…

I can play this dumb game as well…

One is being a traitor…the other is not.

You’re saying a worker at a gun manufacturing plant is paid to kill people then. You’re saying a paper mill operator is paid to write books.

1 Like

Easy…you have to treat everything as new…so let’s say there is some decades old way of doing something. Well to these guys it’s never happened and it’s an outrage…

Like Obama putting his feet up on the desk…all the outrage till we showed photos of Bush doing it…its how you keep the outrage machine going…

Now imagine living like that almost daily…

This is one of those things that the more rabid right wingers do – box themselves into the most ridiculous corners and keep fighting no matter how stupid they look.

1 Like

I missed Graham saying that, could not find.

You admitted to knowingly breaking FEC regulations. With the payments by Trump I kept hearing how that was a crime.

Why is it when liberals tell me what I said it never is.

No, I certainly did not. You guys are really starting to lose it.

Oh, the irony.

If you want to buy that unsupportable hit piece he put out as true…which of course you do.

You know, that silly little emoticon you always have to use says more than you do.

So your own experience is to knowingly brake FEC rules. Ok. Maybe not everyones experience is the same.

You don’t think watching you falsely accuse me of a crime, and then in the next post whine about other people mis-stating what you posted is hilarious?

I do.

2 Likes

I said that it’s standard operating procedure on campaigns, knowledge that I have gained by working extensively in electoral politics.

Everything else you appear to think I said is only in your imagination.

Very well. Looking back, you only said that you worked on campaigns that illegally misrepresented their opposition research. So I apologize if you took no part in that yourself.
I hope you were honest enough to report those who did falsify the research to the FEC, though.

You really dont get it, do you?

You (and the lawyers who filed the complaint) are the only ones claiming that this is illegal.

If the FEC had agreed with you, they’d have referred it to the FBI, or imposed a public fine. Perhaps they’re still investigating, but until they come to a decision, no laws have been broken.

What I don’t understand is…what does any of this have to do with Trumps close campaign associates being criminals?