Trump Declassifies all FISA Information, Releases all Texts, and Ohr Interviews with FBI

Then you don’t need a firewall so people can’t track you. You don’t need to lie to the FEC that these are legal expenses when they are not.
And silly emoticons don’t make your case any more believable.

And you’re basing this on your experience in the area of opposition research?

What makes you believe that when you are presented with oppo-research, you ask the source? You pay tons of real money to a firm like Perkins Coie, so you don’t have to be suspicious of things, like who the source is. Why is that so hard to grasp? I just do not get it, how you are struggling so mightily with this concept. I obviously assume you have never worked on a campaign or known anyone who has, or spent any amount of time researching campaigning and oppo-research. Correct?

It is not about spying. Good grief man. It is about hiring a firm to find someone to do oppo-research for you. For the love of Pete. :man_facepalming:

He said Steele tried to influence the election. What the heck do you think the purpose of opposition research is anyway? The fact that it was too unbelievable to try to use when you are sure your going to win anyway doesn’t mean he wasn’t trying to influence our election.

As I’ve explained ad naseum in this thread already, the firewall is standard operating procedure.

You are trying desperately to find something “nefarious” where nothing like it exists.

1 Like

Steele did a job he was hired to do.

Do you think the companies that print election flyers are “trying to influence the election”?

You have not explained anything. You have just thrown in your opinions defending the DNC complicity in this dossier.

Those are people, along with myself, that have worked on Congressional campaigns. Well, I’m not sure about @JayJay, but am pretty sure about the other two. It is personal experience, in explaining how this works. Not partisan hackery. But it is apparent you are unwilling to understand, or incapable, I’m not sure which here. Oh well.

So he was paid to do a job (gather information), and doing it is an issue, is that what you are saying?

Yes. That is their job. They are paid to try to influence elections.

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

You’re projecting your own partisanship onto me.

2 Likes

I hope no one hired a Mexican chef to cater any meals that would be influence too

LOL!

Amazing.

No, they’re paid to print flyers.

How those flyers are used is irrelevant to their job.

His job was to gather information. Are you suggesting he only documented information that would be harmful to Trump? What evidence would suggest this to be the case?

Just stop. This is not a good look.

I worked on a campaign in San Francisco years ago, in which 7 of the 9 candidates in the race used the same printing company for their lit.

Which candidate were they trying to influence the election for?

1 Like

Its not a controversial statement. Political flyers are there to influence campaigns. I didn’t say it is good or bad, it just is. There is no other purpose for them.
Please state why you think yard signs and bumper stickers are there, if not to influence campaigns.
That is their only purpose.

The report itself speaks for that. He was hired to do anti Trump research, not to find out good things about Trump. You people are now less than serious.

You’re moving the goalposts.

Of course the purpose of campaign lit is to “influence the election”. That’s the reason why the campaign would hire a printing company.

But to the printing company, its just another job.