Trump Declassifies all FISA Information, Releases all Texts, and Ohr Interviews with FBI

Good gosh. Now you think they got that report and didn’t even ask where it came from.

Why would they ask exactly who compiled it?

Yes, I’m certain that’s exactly what they did.

Why is this whole firewall thing so hard for you to wrap your head around?

1 Like

I don’t understand that either. Especially for us political junkies, or anyone who has ever worked on a campaign before, this is all very standard fare. Why is it so hard for some to grasp though? OPPO-research is bad PR. You insulate. I don’t get how difficult this is for some.

Because you might want to know whether it was an expert in the field or some drunk wandering the street.

It isn’t. If you are doing something nefarious, you don’t want it traced to you. That’s why they kept silent for a year as to the source of this dossier.

Because these are professionals and they wouldn’t hire some drunk on the street to compile a report.

1 Like

How did he try to influence our election?

When you don’t know how anything works, it’s easy to believe stupid stuff. It’s why their media bubble is so effective.

1 Like

If you get a report like this your first thought is going to be “good lord, where did this come from, who did it, how reliable is it”.
Not “hunh”.

The expert speaks.

Unbelievable.

The expert speaks.

I think their first reaction is “we aren’t going to use any of this” and move on.

Hiring a professional firm like Perkins Coie eliminates the need to have to ask such things. You really don’t know how this works, do you?

You absolutely nailed it here, especially in regards to this specific issue. I just don’t know how else it can be described to him, other than how it has multiple times by everyone from @TommyLucchese to @JayJay to @TheDoctorIsIn. Over and over and over. Yet, it never sinks in. It’s weird. Or, intentional?

2 Likes

I know if you see a report like that you ask the source.
I’m not an expert in underhanded spying, as you apparently are.

:rofl:

There is nothing “nefarious” about opposition research.

Partisan hacks say things that support their view over and over again and that is some sort of proof that all are to fall under.
Not thanks. As long as they throw out their partisan hackery, I will respond.

Why?

The dossier did not see the light of day until after the elections.

What else have you got?

Do you think Perkins Coie - one of the top law firms on the planet - would purchase opposition research from a drunk on the street?

1 Like