Trump Declassifies all FISA Information, Releases all Texts, and Ohr Interviews with FBI

Trump’s DoJ paid the tea party groups.

But nevermind the actual facts.

Sources and methods is being used by Brennan and Clapper the same way Nixon used national security to cover up his misdeeds.

Except every time the sources and methods are released, we find that the Republicans have been lying to you.

actually just the opposite! The FBI told Lindsay Graham and oversight that the Dossier was funded by the Republicans, the more they dug, they found out that was a bunch of canard. Obama weaponized our government agencies, he did it with the IRS, and he did it with the FBI, i know its hard to swallow, but the truth is coming.

Donald Trump can definitely fire him and did. Congress can also start investigations to see if there’s is funny business going on with foreign entities like the Russian mob or hookers that are in to tiny mushrooms.

So we’re clear that is what you’re talking about? And now you’ve stated what simpson admitted.

Lets work through that so everyone can see what you’re up to here.

Fox reported:

But hours before the Trump Tower meeting on June 9, 2016, Fusion co-founder and ex-Wall Street Journal reporter Glenn Simpson was with Veselnitskaya in a Manhattan federal courtroom, a confidential source told Fox News. Court records reviewed by Fox News, email correspondence and published reports corroborate the pair’s presence together. The source told Fox News they also were together after the Trump Tower meeting.

Simpson’s presence with Veselnitskaya during this critical week in June — together with revelations about Fusion’s simultaneous financial ties to the DNC, Clinton campaign and Russian interests — raise new questions about the company’s role in the 2016 election.

Veselnitskaya response when asked by the SJC about that fox report was:

Last week Fox News 38 referring to a confidential source reported that I met with Glenn Simpson before and after the meeting with Trump’s son, and that “but hours before the Trump Tower meeting on June 9, 2016, Fusion co-founder and ex-Wall Street Journal reporter Glenn Simpson was with Veselnitskaya in a Manhattan federal courtroom, in a hearing on the DOJ’s claim against Prevezon Holdings, a Cyprus company owned by a Russian businessman Denis Katsyv.” This statement does not reflect the reality.

Below is the transcript of Glenn Simpon’s relevant tesitmony:

Q. Were any [meetings with Veselnitskaya] in June 2016?

A. Yes. Two.

Q. Were those in New York or in D.C.?

A. I believe that one was in New York and one was in D.C.

Q. Do you recall the specific date of either?

A. I didn’t until we tried to piece these things together, but June 8th I think was the dinner in New York and I think the 10th was the dinner in D.C., something like that.

Q. And what were the purposes of these dinners?

A. Well, the first one was just an obligatory client dinner which, you know, when you work on a legal case you get invited to dinner with the clients. The one in D.C. was more of a social thing. It wasn’t — she was at it, but it wasn’t really about the case. It was just a bunch of Mark Cymrot’s friends. You know, the editor of the Washington Post book section was there and his wife who’s a well-known author were also there.

Q. You mentioned you had dinner with Ms. Veselnitskaya on June 8th and 10th of 2016. Were you generally aware of her trip to the United States in June?

[snip]

Simpson: I can tell you what I knew. I knew she was coming in I guess on the 8th. I don’t have a clear recollection of the dinner, but I know — I believe we had a dinner. The problem is I had more than one. So I don’t have a clear recollection of it. Anyway, I saw her the next day in court at this hearing and I’m sure we exchanged greetings, but, as I say, she speaks Russian and I speak English. I think she was with Anatoli and she left afterwards. I know she didn’t tell me any other plans she had.

Q. So you had dinner the 8th, saw her in court on the 9th; is that correct?

A. Yes.

Q. And dinner again on the 10th?

A. In D.C.

[snip]

Q. It has widely been reported Ms. Veselnitskaya and Mr. Akhmetshin and others met with Donald Trump, Junior, Paul Manafort, and Jared Kushner on June 9th, 2016. Were you aware of this meeting beforehand?

A. No.

Q. It didn’t come up at the dinner the night before?

A. No.

Q. When did you first become aware of the meeting?

A. Around the time it broke in the New York Times. I was stunned.

Q. Is it correct that that means it wasn’t discussed at the dinner on the 10th?

A. No, but, again, you know, the dinner on the 10th was I was at one end of the table talking to a woman about her biography on Simon Bolivar and she was at the other end with Rinat and she doesn’t really speak much English.

Not sure what has you so upset about them previously seeing each other in the tight social scene, especially as both of their sworn testimonies contradict the Fox report that was based on an anonymous source.

Now, as per your MSNBC CNN worries:

I didn’t know the answer off the top of my head. I’m not really into the yoo-rah-rah over picking which commercial entertainment network tickles my pickles best.

But I do have the googles, and I’m getting a kick out of helping you maintain that record of 0% accuracy, so i did a simple search

Starting in 2014, Simpson and Veselnitskaya had both worked on the same side of the Prevezon case, in which the Justice Department accused the Cyprus-based Russian company of laundering hundreds of millions of dollars via New York real estate. Beginning in 2016, Simpson was working with a former British intelligence operative on another project — the Trump dossier.

In a statement to NBC News, a lawyer for Fusion GPS said Fusion’s work on the dossier was totally separate from its work on the Prevezon case. Levy said the firm was unaware of the Trump Tower meeting when it happened.

and

Dinner with Russian lawyer

In his testimony, Simpson described dinners he had with Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya the night before and after she and others met with senior members of the Trump campaign at Trump Tower in June 2016.

They didn’t talk about the Trump Tower meeting, Simpson said, adding he first learned about it when it was revealed by The New York Times in July 2017. “I was stunned,” Simpson said.

In 2016, Simpson and Veselnitskaya met for dinner on June 8 in New York as part of a larger client dinner concerning a court case involving Prevezon – for which Veselnitskaya was in the US for a court appearance – and again on June 10 in Washington.

Prevezon Holdings is a Cyprus-based company owned by a Russian that was accused of being a front for a money-laundering operation from Russia into US real estate. Prevezon was ordered by a US court to pay a $5.9 million settlement in a civil lawsuit.

So to wrap this up, I said I doubt you can post a previous prediction that came true, and I highlighted a stream of completely fictional things you said.

You then attempted to refute my accusation of you being completely wrong about everything by posting

I have now shown with sourced links and quotes that you were wrong about that too.

3 Likes

Thats why the Unredacted papers will be released, patience, everything will come into play slowly and surely. Russians "? You were aware that the bought and paid for Fusion GPS Simpson guy was meeting with Veselnitskya before and after the don trump meeting right? FBI Making that public knowledge would violate what source and method again?

Carter Page can’t keep his mouth shut. If he was and FBI informant, he would have said so. His handlers also would not allow him to go on talk shows to talk about his involvement.

Sounds like libs are running scared.

Why?

thats still doing the samething as obama

Interesting. GPS Fusion provided the Russian with information that was found to be totally useless and tossed in the trash?
I didn’t know this. So if that’s true we not only know that GPS set it up but that this was in fact the real reason Trump jr. had the meeting…to get useless informaton from GPS Fusion…though he didn’t know it at the time.

Thanks for filling me in. I missed that one.
So it wasn’t information from Russia, it was information from GPS.

I was not Wrong! The dates align, she met with Simpson before and after the Trump tower meeting! You dont find it amazing that the same Russian Lawyer that met with Trump Jr, met with the DNC paid fusion first, and that they magically work at previzon holdings together? The DNC was paying Simpson for Russian dirt op research were they not? Was Veselnitskya Russian? Did Simpson know her? Did he meet with her before the Don Jr Meeting? Yes and Yes! Who cares what they claim to have talked about, where there is smoke there is definitely fire. You dont find it odd, that the only Russian on record that met with Trumps team that Fusion met with first? Why doesnt Mueller bother to question Veselnitksya?

This is an example of a post where the creator imagined a scenario, and then asked us to respond to a question they have regarding their own imagination.

6 Likes

When the release of this information fails to support your wild-eyed conspiracy theories that you continuously post in every single thread on this forum, will you then please quit spamming the board with this nonsense? Please?

1 Like

Wrong again.

You said

And then I gave you a link from both reporting on it. Zero.Zero.

Oh, and sorry I missed it the first time. You may have wrong about even more than I thought.

You said they met after the Trump tower meeting. Got a source for that? If you do, I think you’ll be up to 0.5% accuracy.

Actually, he would never say if he was an FBI Informant, even if he were exposed, it would be a national security issue, and he probably would go to jail for it. Actually Page has been quite vague, when referring to his meetings with Halper, and his time in Russia, all he says is no I did not do what is alleged in the Dossier.

still doesnt change the fact that who the clintons paid to do op research was working with Russians, and was possibly setting up meetings with Trump and Russians. We need these documents un redacted.

No kidding.

They spelled Trump’s name correctly…
“See…see? The dossier has factual information.!!!”

The Russians try to meddle in our presidential elections every four years, as does every other country on the planet…
“See…see? The dossier has factual information.!!!”

Even after two years, the dossier’s summary is still a joke, and has not even been proven to contain anything factual.

We are still waiting for these tidbits from the dossier to be publicly revealed: the Trump campaign hackers and moles inside the DNC, and the “large bribes and kickbacks” form Trump’s business dealings in China.

1 Like

Un redact it all! Get it all out there! Tired of the BS!

Yes they are. But there is no amount of backtracking now. The video evidence exists. Trump may want us to believe what we are seeing is not happening. But it is in fact.