Trump Declassifies all FISA Information, Releases all Texts, and Ohr Interviews with FBI

This is the best part so far:

“If I did one mistake with Comey, I should have fired him before I got here. I should have fired him the day I won the primaries,” Trump said. “I should have fired him right after the convention, say I don’t want that guy. Or at least fired him the first day on the job. … I would have been better off firing him or putting out a statement that I don’t want him there when I get there.”

Fire hime after he won the primaries?

1 Like

You missed his interview with John Solomon, he said he didnt fire Comey immediately because his Staff told him not to. Cough Cough Reince Priebus.

Also note - he is publicly changing his story - backing up what his attorneys said earlier in the day - about why he fired comey.

Trump also said he regretted not firing former FBI Director James Comey immediately instead of waiting until May 2017, confirming an account his lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, gave Hill.TV earlier in the day that Trump was dismayed in 2016 by the way Comey handled the Hillary Clinton email case and began discussing firing him well before he became president.

they are scared of obstruction…

1 Like

They are scared ****less.

Shame on his staff for informing the president firing the head of teh FBI because he is investing your campaign is obstruction of justice?

Except there are two problems with your thesis.

Simpson under oath said he did not have many Russian Contacts and thats why he hired Christopher Steele
Simpson also met with the Russian Attorney before and after the Don Jr Meeting.

There is a reason that Don JR, and Carter Page are walking free right now, the unredacted stuff will show it.

Oh, so we’re supposed to believe this and forget that he told a a national audience that he fired Comey over the “Russia thing”…and also because Comey wouldn’t swear loyalty to him?

Just another day in Trumpland, the land of make-believe.

1 Like

We are talking about hiring someone to do research. If you do that, you want to know what is being researched. In fact, there is no point in having research done if you don’t get something useful and actually get that research result yourself so you can use it.
Democrats kept quiet about paying for Steele for over a year. They weren’t very proud of their work.

You seem to think throwing insults in there helps your case so “insult, insult, insult”.

Investigating your campaign off phony information bought and paid for by the DNC, forget that part? You are going to find out that Page was an FBI Informant , (A Good one), Ohr used the information that he went to Moscow, ran to Steele told him to fabricate stuff up to go along with the trip to create probable cause, and away we go with the FISA and unmasking of Carter Page. Its coming, bend over and take whats about to hit yah. Even Brennan is crying , and telling rosenstein not to do it. Who knew? The Former director of the CIA doesn’t want transparency.

The entire point of hiring an opposition research firm through a lawyer is to create a firewall.

I have no doubt that Hillary and the DNC found out that Steele did the research at the same we did - when it went public. I’m sure Steele didn’t know who was paying for the research either.

That’s the only scenario that makes sense.

Funny thing is! Trump can Fire the FBI Director with or without just cause! He serves at the discretion of the president. Intent doesnt matter, never did.

We are talking about opposition research. There is zero point to have someone do opposition research done and then not get the benefit of it because you don’t want to know what nefarious things you have going on.

But that is some excuse. You only need a firewall if you know something illegal or nefarious is going on and you want to pretend you aren’t part of it.

Who told you this?

Sounds like most wives…oh look honey something we never needed and will help us greatly…never to be used beyond once…

I believe the people who gave him info on fifa are the same for this story…

1 Like

Kind of makes the notion of no man being above law, well, to borrow a turn of words from Alberto Gonzales, “quaint.” If intent does not matter, it is good to know in advance that the executive can obstruct justice at will

That’s not an America I prefer to live in.

Hopefully, you’d adhere to that view were Hillary Clinton the President. .

This is all about Carter Page these documents! I think everyone is off on this! I still think Page was an FBI informant, Ohr Found out he went to Moscow, the FBI already knew he went to Moscow, Ohr went to steele and told him to fabricate stuff up about Page speaking in Moscow, Steele did it gladly, because he told Ohr “I will do whatever it takes to keep trump from being president!” Wrote the stuff and handed it to Ohr, who then went to the FBI with the information, claiming that Page did nefarious deeds in Moscow while speaking. The FBI had no idea, but knew he went to Moscow, thus creating probable cause to unmask him as an informant. Whether the DNC knew this happened or not, really doesnt matter at this juncture. What does matter is they paid for Steele’s services.

Obama certainly felt he was above the law with all those EO’s he wrote. I didnt know that something within your job description is now considered above the law, thanks for the information.

We all know Trump can fire him, the question is why hasn’t he done so, if he’s so dissatisfied with his performance?

And apparently even Trump knows (now) that “intent matters” otherwise he wouldn’t be changing his story about it…

Hero?? I don’t give two ■■■■■ about carter page, and I think he’s an idiot.

Still hope he becomes tremendously wealthy suing all parties and entities involved with this.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter! There doesn’t have to be a rhyme or reason for it. He can change his story as much as he likes! The FBI Director serves at the discretion of the president, it has always been that way. Why did Bill Clinton fire his FBI Director when he was under investigation? I didnt care then, I dont care now.