Trump declares ISIS 100% defeated in Syria but it's 100% untrue

Both of my kids are in that generation.

My daughter would kick his ass if she were in the same room with him.

She will definitely vote, my son may need some reminding, but my wife will scalp him if he doesn’t this time around.

Oh Lordy LOL!

That’s you retort? Really? You actually have nothing else?

Why did Trump claim 100% defeated?

Why did he lie about that?

Of course.

Every lie Trump spouts gets a a pass by Republicans.

He should have said 99 percent. But either way, we all love the results.

Hug that TrumpyBear.

Comb it’s hair, say very quietly that everything is going to be alright. Give it a kiss. Gently on the cheek.

1 Like

I don’t. I expect 100% to be defeated. Trump said so.

If one ISIS fighter is still out there, I’m disappointed.

Thanks for that. But I still like the results. Tens of thousands of ISIS fighters will be dining with Allah tonight. I’m glad that my tax dollars helped arrange it.

Simply out of curiosity, were you celebrating during the Obama administration when SDF took Tal Abyad, Sarrin, Tishrin, Manbij, Ain Issa, Hasakah, al Hawl, Shadadi…in Syria?

Well that’s certainly not true. He sent in a much larger combat force including Rangers and stepped up the scale and ferocity of our campaign shortly after taking office.

The Caliphate has certainly been defeated but as long as their ideal exists there will be a handful still fighting.

Are you ready…while all of this lib screaming at the sky is going on, I just had the best February of all time. I love reality.

Congratulations, sincerely. May your March give you continued success.

Thank you. The month ended at noon and March has already taken off. This is an unusual time where the older generation is passing the baton off to the next and they are taking off in an all out sprint. It’s a fun time to both observe and guide.

You mean he stepped it up from very small to small. :roll_eyes:

The overwhelming bulk of ground fighting was being done by indigenous fighters.

Lol …

Radical Islam is growing it will live many centuries past the J.V. Team in Syria. And now with mother Merkels open border platform before she had to step down Western Europe will never be the same.

Central and Eastern Europe won’t have that problem though, and will still be able to celebrate Christmas and other holidays without the protection of 100 assault rifle armed police.

We doubled the Spec Op’s forces and increased the air campaign dramatically, that’s simply a fact. When Trump took office the Kurds were out of ammo, weapons, and support, we poured in both lethal aid and humanitarian aid to them starting shortly after he took office enabling them to mount offensive after offensive successfully.

You’re going to quibble about proportion.

ISIL is JV.