Trump considering skipping general election debates in 2020

He just wants to be begged to participate…donnie (small d) likes to float out the “I dont know, we’ll see”. Hoping for that reaction…

1 Like

I don’t think there is any code that is why it is amazing you guys go full TDS for something so obvious. I give Plasma credit for recognizing it.

Maybe he would with the childish name calling and insults…But not on anything intelligent or anything requiring an in depth intelligent answer. But that won’t matter to the righties, they eat that stuff up…

If he would skip any debate that would be fine with me.

With something like this, there is absolutely no does of knowing whether it’s a trial balloon, trolling, something Trump was ranting about off topic in a meeting that someone leaked or disinformation and if you’re saying you know better you’re just making that up.

Oh so there is a secret code? Do tell

He’d be foolish not to debate Biden. Of course he doesn’t look in too good shape for a contest of push ups.
Warren? I don’t know. May not be able to avoid it.
Warren would talk about free healthcare and education for all paid for by billionaires and Trump could retort with “Little Pocahontas”.

An insult is going to be his answer for anything he is challenged with…He can’t debate anyone on anything that requires intelligence.

1 Like

The only entities that would ■■■■ themselves faster than Donald himself if he couldn’t debate is the media and the American people. We (collective) love our Idiot Clown King and his moronic gambols.

:prince::clown_face::popcorn:

I don’t think he could resist debating Biden if he wanted to, he seems to relish in the getting down and dirty and smack talk, unfortunately that’s were he shines. I would be highly skeptical in thinking he is considering skipping the debates.

When I think “debate between Trump and Biden” I don’t think “shines”.

Anf the libs pounce on it like a doberman on a dropped corn dog.

1 Like

I actually want him to debate. He is terrible at it. He is probably better off not debating… just let the Senate do the talking for him

Donald defies polemical gravity, at least with some (not all) of his devoted base. The more idiocy that spews from his word hole, the more they regard him an eleventy dimensional stable genius.

Agreed. He’d be a fool to communicate with voters on a medium that allows more than couple hundred words like twitter or copter-talk. Voters might expect an explanation for his actions.

Everything after your first three words was a demonstration of their accuracy.

Trump weighs in on this topic…

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1206581028283965441

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1206581051176435712

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1206581054619996161

If Trump weasels out of the debates (I think he will) will it hurt him in the elections?

Of course not. Nothing up to this point has hurt his chances with his supporters. Why would that be any different?

5th Avenue Syndrome protects him.