Trump conservative critics launch PAC to fight reelection

That’s true. He never was conservative but pretended to be for a while. Moderate at best.

1 Like

What Trump has done for America is amazing, to not like what he’s done makes them look like the enemy of the people, just like the freaks at fake news.

What makes Kasich a conservative?

Authoritarian? How so?

Kasich can’t even spell conservative.

Well this will make the TrumpCon head spin. Sadly, it’s just another deep rift in our nation. And a marriage will probably fail because of it.

What you mean is that he is not a TrumpCon Conservative.

1 Like

How is he conservative?

This is old news.

I won’t answer, because I am not going to play the game. You guys have labeled me a liberal for years. Because I am not a TrumpCon…therefor I am not a conservative. Leave it at that. I’m not going to argue a point that has been argued for the better part of three years.

2 Likes

What makes Kasich conservative?

I mean what i actually said which is he is no conservative. Moderate to somewhat liberal.

Our heads are still spinning from the freaks that funded Obama’s spygate!

John Kasich

1 Like

I wonder if this is what Charlie brown feels like?

HR 4092 - Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994 - National Key Vote

John Kasich voted Yea (Passage) on this Legislation.

What makes Kasich conservative?

Sure…out of 320 million people a few will stay home in the end…and a lot will vote democratic at the top and gop down ballot to make sure the dem cant do much in office, but the main goal is to remove trump .

So yes quite a lot will switch to remove the orange stain. Does that make them any less conservative?

No…but I do enjoy watching everyone trying to claim they are more conservative than the other.

Actual conservatives didnt vote for trump…or at least. Not many

People who want to bail out coal miners are not

Google.com

1 Like

Lol…I mean lol… whahahahaahahaa…