Trump congratulates the #2 pick in the NFL Draft with tweet

“Congratulations to Nick Bosa on being picked number two in the NFL Draft. You will be a great player for years to come, maybe one of the best. Big Talent! San Francisco will embrace you but most importantly, always stay true to yourself. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!” he tweeted.

Pretty classy by Donald Trump. Presidents should occasionally take time to say nice things to athletes or fill out a NCAA bracket. This stuff brings people together.

1 Like

Not sure if your OP was sarcasm…lol. If it wasnt…Why didn’t he congratulate #1 pick Murray?

Bigoted Nick Bosa famously derided Colin Kaepernick. This congrats was to be expected from fat donald. Another dog whistle.

1 Like

Dog whistle.

Kinda figured it was sarcasm…never know here though…lol

1 Like

Fat donald is the heavyweight champion of dog whistlers.

1 Like

Based on Bosa’s actions in apologizing for his tweets on Kaepernick, it seems that he wants to get all of this nonsense and politics behind him as he starts his NFL career. Now Trump decides to refocus the attention on Bosa’s politics. I imagine Bosa isn’t too happy about being in the news for this, but of course he can’t say anything.

1 Like

yeah, he’ll be more professional, as an NFL lineman, than the President of our country.

1 Like

I blame the russians.

mueller should investigate this.

Anyone have an extra $30,000,000.00 to waste?

:point_up_2:

off topic. weird attempt to defend Trump for whatever reason.

Orioles fan too. that’s even worse.

Go find me some collusion. Sometime this century.

more diversion.

Orioles in last place. not really news.

Less than birthers hate it when you point out how incredibly stupid their conspiracy theory is.

They lash out in all directions.