Trump compares impeachment inquiry to a "lynching"

Trump is like Emmett Till only more ethically pure

6 Likes

What you’re seeing and what you’re reading is not what’s happening.

Despicable administration

2 Likes

Usually when Trump says dumb ■■■■ like this, his defenders can justify by insisting that he meant something else. It’s kind of impossible in this case. So if he wasn’t comparing his treatment to that of African Americans who where killed because of their skin color … then, by all means, explain what he meant.

1 Like

That’s how afraid he is of being outed

2 Likes

There’s no other rational explanation.

1 Like

He meant like it was like a Marshawn Lynch. Democrats are running down the impeachment field in beast mode not caring about being fair.

That’s what he meant.

3 Likes

Seriously. There really isnt

1 Like

“This is a lynching in every sense.”

Except in the sense of lynching.

4 Likes

Wasn’t Emmett Till lynched?

Metaphorically he was. Not actually like what the Dems are doing to Trump.

1 Like

This should go over like gangbusters.

Also: West Side Lench Mob! ‘Cause I’m a ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ G, damn, I’m a ■■■■■■■■■■■■■ G.

Trump supporters this morning - “Wait, what’s wrong with lynching ?”

1 Like

Imagine if Obama…crap, never mind.

3 Likes

If Obama had a son, his struggle for equal treatment under the law would pale to that of Donald J. Trump.

1 Like

I gotta give fat donald credit though, he does have the best dog whistles.

4 Likes

And you just know that the same people who always bring up the “Democrat Plantation” and feign confusion over why only like 8% of black voters choose the Republican party will also fine a reason to defend this remark.

1 Like

Donald has voiced what everyone else is thinking, the plight of the white male billionaire must be acknowledged and addressed.

8 Likes

Why can’t you be?

He TalKs LIke uS! :clown_face:

2 Likes

Dog bullhorn!

Putting Democrats and Lynching in the same tweet. He knows exactly what he is doing…

1 Like