Trump comes out against the Equality Act

READ THE REPORT!

Why? You first have to understand the concept…and “some” people aren’t able to grasp it.

Sneak gave to example.

If you’re really want to believe in freedom…why aren’t you advocating keeping goverment out of your sex life?

And libs wonder why we think they’re hypocrites. They’re always advocating keeping goverment out of their sex life while inviting goverment in.

How does that actually work in libsville?

2 Likes

So…you arent gonna educate me.? Just talk about libs and why I dont understand?

Shame might of had a fun debate…

OK lets start here.

Tell me what this means too you.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

Then we can go there. But instead of word religion replace it with morality. :wink:

We legislate morals all the time. So…you are gonna make this about free market systems and the like. We as humans have moved beyond that in a lot of aspects when it comes to bigots

Wow you gave up fast …knew I was right

States rights.

I know the right’s position. I expect their opposition. This should have been passed during the first two years of Obama’s first term, however.

1 Like

Don’t ya just love it when ‘‘christians’’ and bigoty come together like peas in a pod.

2 Likes

It’s not.

That shouldn’t happen either.

Amazing.

If i cant fire someone for being gay do we really have freedom

1 Like

The government cant endorse or ban religion, it doesnt mean you can fire white people because you think they are the devil born in a lab by a black alien

1 Like

Its not but its important because America use to treat minorities like sub human citizen.

Have you ever though that maybe you dont deserve fully unregulated freedom, because society is to stupid not to abuse their freedom at the expense of others.

That is why program like affirmative action exist because american soceity is to atupid to be given a bike without trainning wheela

1 Like

If someone fires someone for being gay one seriously has to question if they are morally sound to be in the position to fire people

Does this Equality Act apply to Facebook, Twitter and the other social media platforms regarding discrimination against what they choose to deem as hate speech or is that…different?

Darn right. When the Dems controlled the house and senate and presidency, this should have been a no-brainer. Not a fan of the Dems either.

Facebook and Twitter support the Equality Act bill.

The act does not deal with hate speech issues, but protecting people in housing, education, and obtaining goods and services.

Why then does this not apply to those platforms? Why would their alleged discrimination not be included?

I am confused by the question. The bill has nothing to do with free speech concerns, but about gender and sexual orientation. It’s kind of like saying, “I am discussing about monkeys, and you bring up elephants.” You want to create a bill about free speech fine, lets talk about it, but that’s not the subject of the discussion.