Trump Claims Mueller Team Will Try to Meddle in Midterm Elections

A foreign entity hacks Americans and breeches election databases in the months leading up to the 2016 election and Trump could not care less. American entities investigate Trump and his associates for their connections with said entity and now suddenly he cares about “meddling”.

Another bad faith argument from bad faith leader of the bad faith party.

Par for the course. He’s just doing this to discredit and use as an excuse for the potential beat down the GOP might get in the upcoming midterms. He knows that he can do this because his followers are loyal and anything their lord and savior declares is nothing but truth.

All those who voted for Trump are not Trump supporters. And not all of his supporters are the same.

I originally thought Trump was totally unfit to be President of the United States. Now I see that he is quite good at one thing: hammering a message (usually false, at the very least exaggerated), until it takes hold.

Just keeping this collusion lie alive is helping Putin and messing with our elections…

i don’t think that it’s just Trump who doesn’t care about finding out how Russia used us/what happened.

1 Like

They used Facebook to send out stupid ads… That’s about it.

Ever notice the left can’t even come up with scenario on how Russia helped Trump.

Remember when Obama said it was impossible to effect the outcome?

actually, we’re all waiting to find out what happened (in detail) and who was involved (so it won’t happen again).

you just have a overwhelming need to protect your favorite politician.

You think there’s some big secret out there? That they haven’t found for two years…lol!

Meuller isn’t leaking. Trump is, though.

Now any conclusion from the investigation, between now and election day, that is negative towards Trump will be taking by his followers as biased against Trump.

Now he could be a mob overlord and his fans will tell fake news…

Brilliant

1 Like

If Mueller’s team alleges that Trump is a mob overlord they need to do so in the form of an official report, not a leak.

how would i know? i’m not part of the investigation and they’ve been really tight lipped. for all we know Roger Stone is going to prison.

now, it does appear that Mueller is methodical and thorough and won’t present his case on the (potential) bigger stuff until it’s waterproof.

yep

good news is that Mueller seems to not care about any of that. he just goes about his business and does his job.

I believe Obama when he said it’s impossible to effect the outcome of an pres election because they are so large and diverse. But, who knows perhaps the Russians are magic at campaigns. I wonder why they rigged their own, if that’s the case…lol

It would be nice if just one leftist could give a clue on what they expect to find… So, far 13 trolls is it …

again, none of us knows what they’re investigating. your internet guesses are fine but really don’t affect anything.