Trump Claims Mueller Team Will Try to Meddle in Midterm Elections

Donald J. Trump
:heavy_check_mark:
@realDonaldTrump
The 13 Angry Democrats (plus people who worked 8 years for Obama) working on the rigged Russia Witch Hunt, will be MEDDLING with the mid-term elections, especially now that Republicans (stay tough!) are taking the lead in Polls. There was no Collusion, except by the Democrats!

7:00 AM - May 29, 2018
21.9K people are talking about this

He’s planting the seed on a number of issues. This is just the latest one.

Gangbangers mom’s don’t complain about detectives as much as our mature president. Now, watch how many of his supporters agree with him and continue to attempt to discredit an investigation that could hurt their favorite politician. He’s been using this strategy forever. Like when he trashed widows and farmers in public (in an attempt to take their houses/farms). Or Amazon (because of a newspaper). Or any critics.

Dude has zero shame.

Wait for how this is spun up on CEC shows the next several weeks.

it will be epic.

and they’ll gobble it up and repeat it here.

Odds on him declaring martial law if the Republicans lose Congress just skyrocketed.

1 Like

He’s a shameful liar.

1 Like

With leaks and dossier dumping, he would have an argument about the investigation prior to Mueller. I don’t recall any such leaks with Muellers team, so I don’t think its fair too project from one to the other.

But this is Trump’s MO.

Either he wins or it was unfair and there was meddling.

Nah. He’s just doing his typical con man routine. He’ll say anything to help himself/protect himself. The man forged a letter from his doctor for God’s Sake.

Yep. His supporters agree with him.

Now, there were hardcore Nixon supporters to the very end. I think we’re lucky enough here to see exactly how they operated.

Trump is always trying to trump up false accusations against things and people who cause his paranoids to act up.

This is no different.

Trump is a consummate liar, a fake claim president, whose biggest claim to fame is lying his way into the Oval office.

He’d fit in well as a Houston Rockets fan.

Actually, given the Warriors’ snub of Trump last year, I expect him to launch an investigation of the NBA very soon now.

Are these “13 Angry democrats” like “the democrats” who are forcing immigrant children to be separated from their parents at the border?

Hey…the refs missed a few blatant fouls on Harden last night…lol…

I will acknowledge that, though did you notice that Curry went to the line exactly zero times? What are the odds of him taking 22 shots and never getting fouled?

While the refs did miss a couple of fouls on Harden last night, it might be a bit of the “boy who cried wolf” syndrome. As great a talent as Harden is, it’s frustrating to see him foul-hunt, jerking his head back like he’d been shot every time a defender is within 5 feet of him.

1 Like

Actually the one I found the funniest was the one where they took away his three point shot because they ruled the foul came first.

And the refs were correct…the foul DID come first.

Nothing made me laugh more than when the announcers were bitching about Harden getting robbed while a super slo mo was being played that CLEARLY showed the foul occurring before Harden moved to shoot.

I laughed and laughed.

He’s pretty good at propaganda. Josef Goebbels would be proud. He worked “meddle”, “collusion”, “rigged”, and “Witch Hunt” into one tweet. That’s some master level ■■■■■■■■■■■■■

3 Likes

Trump just handed CEC and faux-conservatives everywhere the excuse they need if Dems make gains during mid-term elections in November.

Just like “trunksful of ballots” and illegals are the reason why Obama won in 2012.

Can a trump hugger please explain what the hell he meant?

It takes an election meddler ro know election meddling.

:wink:

1 Like

Riiiight Dem’s never use dirty tricks during elections /sarcasm