Trump Claiming Tory Leader Candidates Want His Endorsement

How many seat in what the EU? I though Brexit hated the EU why would they run for it, how sucessful have the Brexit party been at passing a bill in Parliament.

So true, Trump reminds me of the Damon Killian character from the running man. All smiles and niceness when the janitor accidentally hits him with the mop and then as he walks off tells his subordinate to fire his arse.

Trump once complained that Golf was becoming to popular with “Poor” people.

Donald is the Worker’s Champion. He understands their plight because he has lived it his whole life, building himself up from nothing through hardscrabble labor and zero help from banks, bailouts, and bankruptcies. Just an all around swell, salt of the earth sorta guy.

This was almost too funny coming right after my post…

1 Like

Its also funny when people say Brexit is party of the “people” but everyone who in their party/pushing their agenda are all British elites.

1 Like

Remember- Smyrna knows WAY more about the common folk of the UK than you do…even though you live there, you’ve probably never worked a day in your life while he…makes his living in a field that wouldn’t exist without massive government interference.

2 Likes

Everyone knows @Nemesis is a Duke lives in a freaking castle.

Ha thats right complete with a monocle and a cravat.

1 Like

The blue collar billionaire!

He defies gravity like a musical witch!

It could just be on this side of the ocean, I have seen it referred to before in the press. I thought it might the wild hair.

BJ’s criticism of the orange man is spectacularly damning.

In an Aussie context of the 1960s Trump wouldn’t have progressed beyond the first reading book of"Dick and Dora".

I wonder what studying something very hard actually encompasses. I can’t see trump studying anything very hard.

Who could possibly believe “I actually have studied it very hard.”?

1 Like

I know a few people from the UK, and he is universally dispised by all.

Allan

Currently there is a great discussion on the UK radio station LBC about Trumps visit and should we be respectful to the office of the President.

My thought is that Trump has completely disrespected the position he holds and therefore absolutely no reason why anyone should feel like they should automatically respect the office.

1 Like

Makes sense…

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1135453891326238721?s=21

What an idiot!
Way to go Donald, there’s nothing us Brits like more than a big soft crybaby.

Who else would start a state visit by calling the Mayor of the city in which he will stay a “stone cold loser”?