Trump Claiming Tory Leader Candidates Want His Endorsement

So now we are expected to believe candidates for the Tory leadership are courting the endorsement of Trump

Whoever becomes leader of the Conservatives and Prime Minister are going to have an uphill battle to win back voters so they are not going to want the endrosement of the US President. Brits don’t give a crap what Americans think at the best of times and definitely not what Trump thinks. In fact Trumps endorsement would be a liability.

Trump is truly a legend in his own mind.

The recent Sky News promo for his upcoming visit to the UK seems to say not everyone is looking forward to it.

https://twitter.com/SkyNews/status/1134490972501360641

From the link in the OP -

"Mr Johnson has not responded to Mr Trump’s endorsement, and has been critical of the US president in the past.

In 2015 the then-mayor of London said Mr Trump’s remarks about alleged “no-go areas” of London “betray a quite stupefying ignorance”, and made him “unfit to hold the office of president of the United States”.

He added that he “wouldn’t want to expose Londoners to any unnecessary risk of meeting Donald Trump”.

Oh certainly all of them called Mr. “Star Maker”.

The leader who is due in court over his lies?

From the OP link:

“I actually have studied it very hard. I know the different players. But I think Boris would do a very good job. I think he would be excellent. I like him. I have always liked him. I don’t know that he is going to be chosen but I think he is a very good guy, a very talented person.” - Donald

Is this the result of the Deep State lib mob media editing a quote to make Donald sound like simpleton, or does he genuinely talk like a Dick and Jane Level 1 Reader?

That appears to be how words typically come out of his mouth. Clunky repetitions, disjointed clauses and elementary vocabulary. It’s his thing.

Not to pee on the parade but Boris is a love/hate figure like Trump in Britain he is often referred to as Britain’s Donald Trump. I have read he is friends with Boris and Farage not that it matters but I don’t think Boris Johnson dislikes Trump like May did.

See Boris run.

From Trump!

You have to understand that many Trump supporters think Trump is part of a worldwide phenomenon where “the people” are taking back their government from “The Establishment”.

So they’ll believe Trump when he says this…and their belief will bolster his own.

Again I am telling you it is category error to say Trump lies, because Trump doesn’t speak to convey information.

Trump is resonating around the world with the common, average, native born citizen. Things changed and they do not like the direction their country is going and they’re getting some energy to fight back against the establishment that’s pushing their agenda…from Trump.

1 Like

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Thanks for the comedy bit. All my friends in the UK can’t stand him either.

Watch the demonstrations that are predicted to be flying the Trump balloon? If this happens, I’ll wager there will be an equal anti-demonstration that’s pro Trump? The absolute astounding, historical success of the Brexit party is the perfect example. Ask your friends about it and how many seats they lost? :sunglasses:

I have never heard anyone refer fo Boris as a a British Donald Trump.

Only in your fantasies.

Though I am sure racists, bigots and those filled with hate in the UK and other countries find Trump resonates with them.

1 Like

Johnson is a common man the dude is from the upper class, he only “Talk” like that because it appeal to voters.

I have made that comment so many times about Johnson. He is the very definition of the establishment.

both fat, blond, and really bad hair maybe?

I love how people think people like Trump, Johnson are part of the common people, they are rich, elite who have never worked a day in their lives but yes they totally understand the struggle of the lower middle class.

2 Likes

I don’t know why people fall for it, you have to be stupid.