Trump caves on tariffs on China

Depressing the soybean market.

Lol but you already knew that, right?

Allam

2 Likes

Fake news. Trump assured us tariffs are paid by China. No way he’s worried about Christmas prices for US consumers.

World’s worst negotiator.

Because China feeds soybeans to pigs, right? Yuge market?

The ones that haven’t died yet, that is. Over 1/4 of the pig population so far.

1 Like

Trump wanted some show deal with not much substance but sell it as some gigantic win to his plebes who would totally eat it up. That way he could definitely continue the personal grift for another four years and have some more footnotes in history to stroke his ego. Unfortunately he picked the wrong fight and he is being forced to figure a way to admit real people he depends on for said grift are getting really bruised. Next he will have to figure out how to sell the ■■■■■■ deal he ultimately makes that lives Americans worse off overall, but better off than versus nothing.

Should be a coming bull market on soybean then. That is to say if they can get the swine flu under control. They’ll need to fatten up them piglets quick.

Especially protein from reliable sources. May make demand for American soybean rise.

They won’t be backfilling on soybeans while they’re attempting to get the pig population stabilized, but they will certainly buy more once they do.

I’d be interested to know if imports from various other sources are contributing to the blight and if the cure may very well be more reliable sources, like USA.

1 Like

Steady.

And BAM!!!

Gripa Pig!

Where they get their soybeans has absolutely nothing to do with the Swine Flu

1 Like

So the problem is a lack of stabilized pigs, not TRUMP!

Well yeah, but, Trump bad.

orange%20man%20bad

1 Like

The reason China isn’t buying American soybeans is 100% because of Trump’s tariffs

2 Likes

That is horrible negotiating if it’s even true.

You know what Trump really needs? He needs four his dad to be alive to help him out.

1 Like

Correct

Trump is all show and no substance. Like Kim Kardashian.

Chinese pigs eat soybeans. Chinese pigs have the flu, are dying and not eating as many soybeans. The Chinese don’t need as many soybeans.

The Chinese aren’t buying as many soybeans because:

TRUMP!!!

3 Likes

I’d prefer my toys not to go up in price