Trump cant even be investigated?

That depends who the democrats elect, Trump could be replaced with an all new nightmare they are quiet a few of them running.

Why do you say he is not an American?

Because he is of Asian decent. It’s sick.

As I pointed out in another thread, but Weedhopper ignored, this article contains a fair amount of nonsense, starting with the claim that Adam Schiff dispatched an investigator to the Ukraine in response to the Whistleblower complaint. Only, the Whistleblower complaint came to Schiff in late September, while the article shows a “Schiff signature” authorizing the trip to the Ukraine in July, two months too early.

I asked Weedhopper whether this means that Schiff has a time machine or that the article is complete BS? His response has been to ignore the question and post the article in another thread.

This sill go to the Supreme Court, which would have reasons to deny cert because the lower courts are in agreement and rulings are consistent with prior Supreme Court rulings.

I noticed he is from Hong Kong. Over the decades I had to stop in H.K. in order to get a visa for entry into the PRC. I would hang out in the hotel bars in Kowloon and would always meet Americans who were born and worked there. I would meet guys and gals of all ages that had never been to the states and had no interest in doing it. Usually for vacation they would travel around the Asia Pacific area or to Europe.

I’ve heard you mention this a few times before. It sounds like a really interesting time. Something very few Americans (relatively speaking) have experienced. :slight_smile:

What’s sick? That your arguing with a lib who’s pretending to be a conservative and you’re pretending that the stuff he says actually comes from you opposition?

Yeah I guess that is pretty sick.

At some point in time in the past I may have agreed with you. But his shtick is well beyond some attempt at parody with a wink and a nod. And yes, it is sick…regardless of whatever true beliefs he may or may not hold today.

What was the date that the whistleblower first went to a house intelligence committee aid, who told Schiff about the complaint, and was referred a lawyer and IG? Ive been looking and can’t find it. Would be interesting to know if it was before or after July 22.

Rule of thought is no he cant because we have the impeachment process already there. Once removed he would be arrested and charged.

It’s not a bad legal argument. What it doesnt do is protect him from congress and their oversight and legal challenges.

I dont totally disagree with the idea…

The Trump/Zelensky phone call occurred on July 25th and so the Whistleblower report had to be compiled and distributed later. If Weedhopper is right, then Schiff was able to start an investigation into the Whisleblower report on the call three days before the call itself took place. This is why I keep asking Weedhopper to reconsider his assertions.

I have a feeling if the Ukraine Government testifies it will be on Trumps behalf, Joe and Hunter will probably have stand in a line up for the Ukraine Government.

You realize that the article you keep posting is nonsense, I assume that does not bother you.

Makes more sense then all those fake Russian collusion stories.:rofl:

I figured you would duck the issue.

that why i ignore him

2 Likes

Literally born in Hong Kong.