Trump Campaign: Sanders Is Now Front Runner

As evidenced by Bernie and Warren.

1 Like

Pretty crazy right?

Yeah, those old farts are so moderate!

no quid pro quo there huh? lol i love this

1 Like

“fire the prosecutor looking into the company on whose board my rich ■■■■■■■ loser son sits, or no billion dollars”

diplomacy

“can you look into obvious biden corruption?”

abuse of power - impeach!!!

what a world

1 Like

Ouch.

1 Like

You’re missing 2 states.

Why is Hunter a loser?

Did he serve and Trump or his stupid snobby kids didn’t!? Is that why Hunter is a loser? Only losers serve?

“Hey Volodomyr! Do me a favor here. I’m pretty certain I’m gonna get beaten by this guy Biden. Can you make some ■■■■ up about him and pretend theres an investigation? No seriously I’m terrified. My ego couldn’t handle losing.”

Their support is coming from the younger generations.

I don’t know if I would say that, he seems to have as much support. There is only candidate hurting Sanders numbers and it isn’t Biden it’s Warren. If she dropped out I have no doubt the majority of her supporters would flock to Sanders. In 2016 he was the only person that far to the left running, this time he has some competition with Warren.

Put your money on Bloomberg. The power of the hate Trump message will fade. The impeachment gained the Dems nothing, Trump is continuing with his agenda, and he is beginning to campaign seriously. His popularity will only increase. With absolutely nothing else to offer voters, the Dem campaign money will begin to fade too. Bloomberg is the only one who will be able to continue with adequate funds. Not that he has a snowballs chance in Hell of beating Trump but at least he can campaign as much as Trump and will be able to pay for a better ground game than any of the other Dems. The ground game is what is going to matter.

Trumps popularity peaks at around 40%. What’s he going to campaign on? Locking Hillary up?

Are you looking at the same polls as in 2016? How’d that work out for you? Trump hasn’t lost his base, he’s picked up in the minority vote and the independents are not going to vote for Warren or Sanders.

Biden- Arch-villain!!!

But somehow his own DOJ is not even investigating him.

The 2018 election and women voters say different.

Same polls as 2016? The ones that were accurate.

“So is Bloomberg just wasting his money?”

Who cares? He’s a billionaire and it’s his money to waste. I won’t be voting for him so I couldn’t possibly care less what he does.

or maybe see if the FBI has some free time to do a bit of eavesdropping on a campaign. Legally though you know with one of those FISA warrants.

Trump needs to hold on to a few key states it doesn’t matter what his overall popularity is in let’s say Oregon. It will be decided as always by a handful of states.