Trump Campaign: Sanders Is Now Front Runner

fire him or you dont get the billion dollars

2 Likes

Meh. As a political party they can do whatever they want. Same as the GOP who is forgoing multiple primaries to rig it for Trump. Which I don’t care about either. Their party, their rules.

1 Like

Says the entire Western world. Look- diplomacy can be direct. No need for personal attorneys and secret henchmen named Igor to extort foreign governments to help win domestic political campaigns.

1 Like

A man who honeymoons in Russia is most likely a communist.

2 Likes

I’m predicting a brokered convention.

Sadly in 2013, Sanders could not attend the Miss Universe beauty pageant held in Russia by…Donald Trump.

2 Likes

You would be wrong. Sanders has nowhere near the enthusiasm of 2016. Your only hope is if Warren drops out and her voters all jump ship to Bernie.

Indeed.

FBI, NSA and CIA should look long and hard Bernie past connections with old Soviet regime. My guess he used the honeymoon as cover.

4 hours ago.

Did Trump honeymoon in Russia? Doubtful.

Reminds me of Foxworthy saying “You might be a redneck if” :grin:

Hard to say but I mean who honeymoons in Russia? Only Bernie that I know of.

Biden will likely lose both Iowa and NH. But then will definitely win South Carolina and likely Nevada. But its Super Tuesday on March 3rd where everything starts to become more clear:

Arkansas
California
Colorado
Maine
Massachussetts
Minnesota
North Carolina
Oklahoma
Tennessee
Texas
Utah
Vermont
Virginia

Biden is likely to win most of those. He could possibly lose California and Colorado and will definitely lose Mass, Maine and Vermont.

But Biden will take Arkansas, Minnesota, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah and Virginia.

If Biden wins California its all over. If Sanders wins California it will go on but I think Sanders would still lose.

1 Like

At the end of it, this is my guess as to who wins the most votes in each of these states…

Biden: Idaho, Nevada, Montana, Wyoming, Utah, Arizona, North Dakota,South Dakota, nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, Minnesota, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Kentucky, Tennessee, Indiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, West Virginia, Maryland, Alaska

Warren: Massachusetts

Bernie: Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, New Mexico, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Delaware, Vermont, New Hampshire, Iowa, Hawaii, Maryland, DC

I was told moderates are all the rage in democratic circles. I’m not seeing that.

Biden in NY? Really?

Right now he is ahead yup. It is proportional and I imagine that Sanders could pick up steam.

Sanders has been picking up some celebrity endorsements including Danny Devito and Larry David.

I am holding out for a Tulsi upset.

Lol so what?

I heard today he is planning to spend $1B of his own money to defeat trump - wether he is the candidate or not…

Dear god, if that’s not a reason to support campaign finance reform…Bloomberg, spend that money on a few hospitals. Or build the wall if you were so inclined.

But in america that is what it takes to express political will…

Crazy stuff…

old farts like me are moderate. The younger generation is further left.