Trump calls Republicans who don't support him "stupid people"

Yes - and it’s fairly easy to see that Trump did actually have a chance to win - narrowly - by the graphic from 2016. There is a much larger spread in 2020.

:joy_cat:
These dumb tweets. He will never understand that this is why people are sick of his emotional nonsense.

Alienating everyone else to secure his base (which is utterly devoted to him anyway). Not seeing the wisdom in that strategy.

1 Like

All that matters is he gets his fix of adulation and ego gratification from his base when he does it.

1 Like

CEC pundits love to downplay the importance of independents and moderates, but there is no doubt Trump can’t win without a sizeable percentage of them.

And he is alienating them left and right (pun intended).

1 Like

95% of a dying brand.

Too funny!

This is exactly correct. And he has been trending underwater with them for some time now. If he does not right this ship soon, then his fate may well be sealed.

1 Like

Trump will surely take republicans to the promised land.

It’s not a strategy that can win.

And to preempt the inevitable, Trump did reach out with his “what do you have to lose trying something new?” malarkey, as well as by lying and pretending to be pro-LGBT, pro-union and pro-black.

Man at this rate the posters who have been positioning themselves for years to act like they never supported Trump if he lost are gonna be doing it before the election.

1 Like

Fingers crossed Donald goes right on being Donald :wink:

He’s upside down with suburban women, who arguably pushed him over the top. It’s real, real bad.

Of course the bad polls are all fake.

1 Like

don’t project. Only the snowflakes care.

if you see me doing it… get your winter coat 'cause hell is about to freeze over.

Like the guy who tweeted the poll in the first place?

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1277609254455779328?s=20

I do actually sort of believe him when he talks about good internal polling. In 2012, Republicans were full of ■■■■ when they talked about “undersampling” and “overskewed” polling that favored Obama. After 2016 though, seems that there may actually be something to this.

I think most Trump supporters, underestimate how many votes that Trump got from moderates and Independents, not because of Hillary’s policies, but because they didn’t like Hillary the person. These people do not have the same dislike of Biden.

All this says to me is: I am definitely going to do it if it gets bad enough.

1 Like