Trump brokerage fee from Russia?

Cash. Laundered.

Depends on how well it was laundered, right?

awfully big number to launder.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/as-the-king-of-debt-trump-borrowed-to-build-his-empire-then-he-began-spending-hundreds-of-millions-in-cash/2018/05/05/28fe54b4-44c4-11e8-8569-26fda6b404c7_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e1c5acdc8e5a

Not really, when you look at the size of many of the real estate deals the Trump Organization began purchasing with cash. Couple that with the missing money from the Innauguration fund, and the ability to funnel unlimited amounts of funds through SuperPAC’s without reporting, then it really is not that hard to consider a possibility.

With that said, there is no proof here of anything being suggested. And unless actual proof is offered, I am making no judgment about this.

Yeah. Its kind of ridiculous. Most likely it would have been discovered early on, if it weren’t just pure fantasy.

It’s my opinion that Putin is the richest man in the world (even though he’s never listed at the top).

If I’m right, a ton of that money is already hidden (he doesn’t tell people much). So that end of it is easy. It’s just getting the money to other entities and if the destination is monitored. The mafia mastered how to launder money. So do the drug cartels.

From the OP:

“Of course it’s not proof, but it’s a good effort at stringing together the known information into a plausible explanation or guess as to what Mueller is looking into.”

And that’s at least as good as most of the outrages over Trump posted in this forum.

YOU GOT HIM! YOU GOT THE TATER! He brokered a deal and turned a profit!

I’m sure Mueller has the best forensic accountants following the money trails.

He probably already knows most of the details.

Remember, we are learning things well after Mueller’s investigation into them.

If I was a Trump voter, the money part would worry me. He’s shown for decades that he’s dirty (cheating people, etc). His son in law doesn’t appear above it either.

Something will probably shock us. Probably gonna come outta left field.

How? No one investigated him before this.

:thinking:

Kicking a dead cat…

Don’t forget the missing Halliburton money from Ira… never mind.

Look, if he got the huge profits from that oil negotiation deal during the campaign or especially after it, then I’m calling foul. There would be some reason for allowing him to get that.
But…I want to see some actual evidence other than something that showed up in the internet in tweets. Like actual transfer of money.

'Peach him! PEEEEACH HIM!

I wonder why Mexicans are so much more fearful than the NYC based Russian Mob?

I see more baseless allegations absent any actual facts. What am I missing?

Maybe because you can’t deport US citizens, even a naturalized citizen after the 7 year probationary period?

How do you know he doesn’t have that already?