Trump Breaking New Records!

Do you know the difference in current fed policy between Trump and Obama’s admins. They were printing money for Obama and now they are paying that back…

:rofl:

10 char

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :rofl: Trump cranked up the presses for his $1.5 trillion tax break for the rich. Your ODS is showing.

2 Likes

So the short answer is no the Democrats in Congress will not submit such a bill, asI described, to the senate or the president to sign

cut ss and medicare. Both non starters.

Allan

The question is why should they?

All trust has broken down between parties.

That predates Trump.

Man. Those people were just Birthers.

Many of them were. Even more of them were just Republicans who’d voted for George W. Bush twice and had to burn their uniforms and pretend to be (say it with me, now) INDEPENDENTS and constitutional conservatives and libertarians and other brands to evade any responsibility for their dumb political choices. Remember how all the Democrats did the same thing after Obama? Yeah, me neither.

Anyway, remember being on the forum back then? The Tea Party had nothing to do with Obama or partisanship (as Glenn Beck went to his doom bunker and frapped the brains of people like my parents with endless footage of Nazis rolling in the background). Hey, the deficits–and attendant national debt–had to be put under control. They’d be out on the DC Mall with their placards, even if there was a Republican in the White House. LOL.

2 Likes

Do you care to elaborate? Phrases like “They were printing money for Obama and now they are paying that back…” are pretty vague. Can you explain what you mean in detail?

Why would Democrats ever do such a stupid and unpopular thing again, after risking it (stupidly) and having it rejected?

Cutting Medicare and Social Security is a terrible idea. Cutting them is also incredibly unpopular, which is why conservatives–who have always loathed both of those programs, for obvious ideological reasons–mendaciously pretend to be protectors of SS and Medicare while 1). trying to undermine/destroy them and 2). forcing Democrats to take the blame for wrecking them. It’s perhaps the gaudiest bad-faith move that the GOP has–which is saying something, given that the party is a fetid cesspool of bad faith, all around.

1 Like