Trump Baby Balloon to Fly Over London

He’s about 75-80%+ disliked. So, high.

But no, not everyone.

Were you the one who made the claim that all muslims in London were unhappy?

I was hearing about the balloon this morning and what i was hearing was they were going on and on about how tiny it was. :rofl:

1 Like

The UK is learning how much weaker they’ll be on their own. They’re sacrificing property for nationalism.

Nonsense…They will be strong and independent.

“Breathes there a man with soul so dead…”

Not everyone has lost their soul, libby.

Wooo! This is gonna be yuuuuuge

Independence has a cost. They won’t be stronger. They’re a smaller economy with less bargaining power.

I’m not making a judgement. I’m just stating a fact. If the UK values nationalism more than money, that’s their right. But we shouldn’t lie about it’s effect.

I know. Facts. Terrible things.

That’s your opinion. Open borders make one weak especially when some coming in are terrorists.

A choice many make of free will.

Closed borders also make one weak when it comes to trade and prosperity.

If they want. But let’s not lie about the consequences.

One has nothing to do with the other.

You couldn’t be more wrong.

Not allowing people to pour into the country has nothing to do with trade agreements.

Terrorism can be defined as the “use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.”

On one side you have desperate people fleeing downtrodden areas looking for a better life for their kids.

On the other you have a government intentionally ripping toddlers from their families for indefinite periods of time as a tactic, without any plan in place for reunification in many cases.

Who are the terrorists again?

1st of all we can’t take in the whole world.

2nd. The parents who brought those kids here are to blame and according to a recent poll the majority of americans agree.

You should tell the UK government who is in the process of bashing out trade policies with the rest of the EU because they should know that Brexit has nothing to do with trade and they can stop all their negotiations.

I hope you do because I’m sure they would love to have another American demonstrating their cluelessness about EU a policy.

That’s a different situation. Doesn’t come into play with the US policy and trade agreements.