Trump Baby Balloon to Fly Over London

Did you go protest in Washington when Erdogan was there?

Thought not.

I hear Justin Trudeau is an open borders guy who doesnā€™t care how many people illegally come to and stay in his country.

Just thought Iā€™d mention that.

Britainā€™s government is falling apart atm over the Brexit deal, Boris Johnson and high ranking MPā€™s are resigning but the big news is a Trump ballon.

At least the outrage priorities are in place.

I didnā€™t protest when Obama was in office either, Thatā€™s not my thing. Definitely a think with the left though. And I bet lefties werenā€™t out protesting when Erdogan was there either.

Stop crying about it and leave. I am still waiting on Hollywood liberals to act on their word and leave.

1 Like

Oops. Youā€™re going off the rails again. Nobody is talking about Pence; nobody is talking about gays; nobody is talking about dictators. What we ARE talking about is a trump baby balloon. No one is required to fly any other type of balloon.

You donā€™t remember the incident when his body guards beat up some protesters?

The thing is people donā€™t vote for Corbyn, they vote for their local MP.

How is Trumpcare working out for you. Itā€™s cheaper and covers more people.

Iā€™m sure you hear many things.

yeah, thatā€™s hypocrisy.

now, PC and civility are dead. Trump treats people like trash. hell, people are nicer to each other here.

Iā€™m for open borders.

Whose bodyguards?

Of course you are. So is Justin Trudeau. Donā€™t you remember when he tweeted after Trump was elected that heā€™d welcome anyone?

So what are you waiting for?

Convenient that you canā€™t be held to the standards that you insist on holding others, methinks.

There were protests when he was here. Donā€™t you remember his goons attacking them? Those goons are now being prosecuted.

But, TBH, we have more than enough crap Trump does that we barely get even a few weeks break from protesting against him and his administration to start protesting Presidents of other countries.

Erdoganā€™s

My husband to retire. Less than two years away.

Yes, if thereā€™s one thing Obamaā€™s terms in office were notable for itā€™s the lack of conservative protests.

5 Likes