Trump attorney lin wood goes full crazy

hes been on twitter just throwing out wild accusations
complete qanon crazy

this si teh quality of team trump

john roberts is a pedophile
jeffrey epstein is alive
roberts knew scalia was goign to die before it happened

Reality and logic has been replace with conspiracy theory and irrational thought. Trump isn’t worth all this nonsense especially since he don’t give a flying flip about no one, but himself and his bank account. However, this is their guy…

*** In my Erik Killmonger voice ***
IS THIS YOUR KING?
IS THIS YOUR KING?

1 Like

He’s got issues

Just because Epstein didn’t kill himself doesn’t mean he’s alive. lol

2 Likes

I don’t read qanon stuff. I don’t visit their websites and quite frankly don’t know where to find their info. I don’t discuss their theories with anyone because I don’t know anyone who follows them. The only time I ever see their stuff is on this board occasionally, and I have almost always avoided those discussions.

I didn’t know this thread was going to be about them either.

The epstein alive thing rings true.

Too freaking funny after 4 years of “russian collusion” daily propaganda.

Your soap box is sinking in a cesspool.

2 Likes

What part exactly “rings true” to you

Don’t know that I can explain it. Just a thought I’ve had for quite some time.

I could be wrong.

replace the words could be with the word am

1 Like

To be clear, I meant the epstein alive part rings true.

As for the other epstein thing, I guess there has been whispers and supposition for years that roberts was blackmailed by team obama. I’ll need to see some proof of that.

You don’t know either.

Last sentence was the perfect end to the post.

Donny and his troupe of crackpot attorneys spout nonsense and ridiculous conspiracy theories day after day.

A fitting end to this administration.

Wood is going to get himself disbarred.

ABA Model Rule 8.2 (the rules of legal ethics)

Maintaining The Integrity of The Profession

(a) A lawyer shall not make a statement that the lawyer knows to be false or with reckless disregard as to its truth or falsity concerning the qualifications or integrity of a judge, adjudicatory officer or public legal officer, or of a candidate for election or appointment to judicial or legal office.

(b) A lawyer who is a candidate for judicial office shall comply with the applicable provisions of the Code of Judicial Conduct.

Same. I’ve gone from thinking he was murdered to thinking maybe he was just sent off to another country. Lord knows he has enough money, influence, and power to make it happen.

This is how the rabbit hole starts…but Trumpers are suckers for conspiracy theories :man_shrugging:

Lin Wood spewing what he did is considered normal and probable in their realm

Trump is a Russian spy, Trump paid Putin to hack Hillary’s email, the CIA created AIDS…
All started by leftists.

1 Like

I can’t imagine that Twitter would allow posts like that without protection from section 230.

And with 5,400 more comments. Oh boy.

Okay…LOL
If you say so. I get it …your little feelings are still hurt about the whole landslide thing or lack thereof.
I see whataboutism is your only comeback…

know better, do better…

You got me all figured out.

Thanks.