Trump attacks McCain over dossier, Meghan McCain swipes back

Well to be fair… but the time Bush 43’s Presidency was over we were in an long, drawn out conflict that was completely avoidable and in in an full on economic collapse… so maybe if he had hit back it wouldn’t have amounted to much.

It is three years of tearing the country apart based on a dossier that has not one single allegation proven and never will.

The dossier was a work of fiction, paid for by the President’s opponent without any verification. That it was used as justification for spying on Americans and in a FISA court is a gross abuse of the system. All one has to do is write something, accusing someone else, and it then becomes cause for investigations??? REALLY???

It “came to light” becaue people like McCain pushed it - despite their being ZERO corroboration of any of its allegations and despite its provenance as a piece of opposition research, concoted by foreigners and paid for by a poltical campaign.

We are now into the third year of bankrupting people and tearing the nation apart over its primary allegation - one that had the Department of Justice and the FBI lying to judges; one that had Americans unduly and unjustly unmasked and surveilled.

There was nothing to “get to the bottom of” except perhaps how easy it is to get the FBI to lie to judges and misrepresent facts and to get them to try to create misdeeds where none exist - all for the purpose of helping one candidate while hurting another.

It will go down as the greatest abuse of power by any agency of the federal government in the history of the country.

But, that’s the way things work? If that’s the way things work, then things need to CHANGE and heads need to roll.

M

None of those people are conservatives. They are republicans. What’s your excuse for trying it with Kavanaugh?

As luck would have it, I have access to my posts and responses to them from the old forum. (I kept my own archive).

I searched the name McCain and came across this:

This guy was pointing out a lack of ‘mocking’ as proof liberals didn’t fear McCain.
Make of that what you will. It’s not a link.

Balderdash.

No.

They attacked him from the beginning of his presidency and they never relented.

He unwisely let them and every year he grew less and less able to be president effectively.

M

Economic collapses are a good thing, not a bad thing. I was never for putting troops in Iraq, it’s a lie to say otherwise. Nancy Pelosi. Pelosi, you think she never invaded a country? Many people are wondering why she wasn’t in the twin towers on 9/11 maybe you should look into that okay? Maybe you should worry less about NUCLEAR WEAPONS and look at Nancy Pelosi and her ties to terrrorism.

Yeah Bush should have fought back like a real president.

1 Like

What the ■■■■ is wrong woth this clown?
He’s trying to delegitimize free and fair elections,without any evidence again. This is the kind of thing dictators do.
I bet you Barr told him some very bad news are coming this week.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1107420505479528448?s=21

1 Like

that dude is mafia.

Invading Iraq was completely avoidable.

1 Like

He’s having a ■■■■■■■ meltdown today. Over two years in office and he’s still perpetrating the same voting fraud lie.

And as I said… by the end of his Presidency we were in an avoidable war and the economy had seriously collapsed.

I am not even getting into the mishandling of New Orleans after Katrina.

He’s not bleachbitting his tweets.

ETA: I was typing while you were editing. I was responding to the first version. lol
ETA 2: I hate this software. Now I’m back to responding to the correct post.

1 Like

Yep, it does look like something’s going down this week. Even Nosferatu is chiming in today.

https://twitter.com/rudygiuliani/status/1107422799562489856?s=21

1 Like

I don’t understand your edit.

ETA: Actually, I don’t understand anything you said. What’s a bleachbit?

Take a drink.

Bleachbit is what Hillary did to her emails.

hell, a ton of people who actually voted for McCain to be leader of the country applaud our un-Presidential President as he trashes the guy (and when he trashed him being a POW).

i kind of like that they’re slapping the military in the face.

If we’d simply acknowledge that his was the biggest Inauguration crowd in the history of probably ever, he’d likely retreat happy and sated.

And I’m telling you that his faiure to defend himself against the absurd notion that the economic collapse was his fault is a direct result of his failure to defend himself all the way through. He was just labelled as the cause and he had no way to counter-act that, effectively.

And by the way, Katrina’s problems were LARGELY the result of the local and state government failures but Bush AGAIN was unable to point those out and had to take the blame.

Bush let himself be taken out, piece by piece.

Never again, as far as I’m concerned.

M