Trump attacks McCain over dossier, Meghan McCain swipes back

How does Lindsey look at himself in the mirror every morning?

I just found this:

4 Likes

Wow- interesting. That’s a lot of deleted tweets! Do you think he posts bombastic tweets, knowing his followers will see them right away, and then deletes them, thinking he’s not leaving evidence? Or is someone else deleting them?

Someone else, I’d say, trumps too stupid to self monitor. He needs his babysitters.

Why aren’t tweets covered under the Presidential Records Act?

2 Likes

I wish that at least those who served could stand up and defend one who served and sacrificed. But trump…

1 Like

I thought they were.

One really wouldn’t lose any points if one wasn’t inclined to prostrate one’s self in service to literally 100% of the unbelievably despicable things Trump says. It’s not going to be a good look as time goes on.

He backs into the bathroom and when he turns around to face the mirror, he’s surprised he doesn’t see the back of his head. He’s still figuring mirrors out.

1 Like

5th Avenue Syndrome hits some harder than others.

Trump didn’t delete it himself. He probably argued that it should stay.

#Not.A.Cult

2 Likes

Can we FINALLY get rid of this lowlife scumbag in the oval office???

I don’t know why someone doesn’t get in a twitter war with the Donald.

His tweets leave him open and his buttons can be so easily pushed. It seems like it would be easy to get him to say something even more stupid than he thinks up on his own.

Has he ever responded to commentary on his feed? I have to think there have been plenty of people who have tried to provoke him.

I think he’s responded to others tweets so he must be aware. It needs someone like a Meghan McCain, someone with a high enough profile to make the Donald feel the need to reply. He can ignore ‘anonymous’ (little people) attacks.

Sigh…John McCain has been dead for 6 months and this guy still got McCain’s name coming off his little fingers. 45 is a person without integrity, morals or honor.

2 Likes

Bone Spurs cannot abide the thought that anyone might think someone else is smarter, braver, or biglier than himself.

I believe he is not supposed to delete tweets as they are official records.

I believe they are.