Trump attacks McCain over dossier, Meghan McCain swipes back

Sedition suspicion huh?

McCain was sick in the head, his attempted coup destroyed his days as a hero!

What part confused you, the Spyagate or Fisagate?

Eyes wide open. Not confused.

Sorry

That post was tongue-in-cheek. I meant the last line as a joke.

I haven’t had access to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) for a while, don’t need it in my present line of work.

But my MSW friend and his (other) psychologist buddy have gone through the specific criteria for Narcissitic Personality Disorder in the DSM-5.

As George has said, Trump meets ever damn one of them.

I’ve been saying Trump is cuckoo for Coco-Puffs for years. I thought everyone else knew it too.

Imagine my surprise…

He is not incapacitated, and you may deem him mentally ill but he is not mentally ill. He has the same capacity now that he had two and a half years ago. He is not blubbering useless things, not knowing how to make statements without reason. He has the same mind now that he had a couple of years ago when he was elected. People may think he is crazy, but he speaks now exactly like he did a couple of years ago. He did not all of a sudden become mentally handicapped.

How about using the dossier to try to destroy the president trying to pass on a fake dossier. He was the person behind starting the impeachment, one month after, he was elected. He was bitter. It is not a stretch to know that he was bitter. Why do you think he campaigned for 8 years and voted to repeal Obamacare, he said repeal, repeal, repeal, I’ll worry about replacement later, almost exactly his words in that campaign, but he specifically changes his vote and he knows his vote will lead to a Trump defeat. Tell me its my imagination that he did this to spite Trump? Tell me why did he refuse to let Sarah Palin to his own funeral when she always spoke well of him? He was well known for being spiteful. And he used his own funeral to use his own daughter to attack President Trump and everyone knows it. That funeral was not a figment of my own imagination or are you so anti-Trump that you think that was proper for a funeral. As I said, Trump had no excuse for making that original attack on him but McCains spitefuleness and jealousy is plain to see.

No disagreement here.

The debate is not and has never been about whether Trump has deterioted mentally since election or taking office.

Correct, he’s been a diagnosable narcissist his entire adult life. Most thinking people just laughed at his publicity stunts and weird behavior (who makes a fake cover of Time magazine and puts in their buildings…?), but he obviously conned enough people into thinking there was something of substance behind the glitzy veneer.

There isn’t.

J19?..

There is no rational for using the 25th amendment to take him down. He was elected with all his deficiencies and defects, his personality deficiencies are the same as they were before, people voted for him knowing that he had such deficiencies. The same now as he was 2 1/2 years ago, so that 25th amendment does not apply.

By the end of this administration, Trump and Trump voters will have attacked, POWs, military leaders, detectives, police, prosecutors, judges and juries.

Remind you of anyone?

Incredible, isn’t it?

People are easily fooled.

The 25th isn’t gonna take down Trump. Swing voters will.

The fact that some people voted for him doesn’t mean he’s mentally fit. I doubt many of his voters paid attention to the warnings before the election. Many still overlook his dangerous ignorance and idiocy.

In any case the argument for employing the 25th was not based on his mental dysfunction, but on Trump’s divided, un-American loyalty.

I voted for him, he was my 16th choice out of 17 Republican presidential candidates, exactly because I couldn’t trust him because he was a New York liberal and didn’t trust him, didn’t like a lot of stuff he did in the past, that Hollywood Access thing was despicable. However, his policies that he promised, I preferred over Hilary Clinton. I wasn’t fooled, but this was truly a hold my nose vote, just because of the policies I prefer over the policies of the opposition. His personality deficiencies I can’t stand. I support his domestic economic & social issues, and international policies over that of the opposition. I won’t defend his personality quirks, and I will even agree that he is narcissistic. I just support his policies over that of the opposition, Supreme Court picks, etc.

Those are fair points and I understand where you are coming from.

From my side of the fence, I could never support the man because I find him impaired and completely untrustworthy.

Your opinion Matt. As a mental health professional. I see some serious issues with what he says…and how he says it.