Trump attacks McCain over dossier, Meghan McCain swipes back

Hes correct.

I have been told by some on this board that that is sedition.

1 Like

George Conway may be on to something in his critique of the president’s mental health.

They are never wrong

Fat donald is a classless human being. He can’t let go.

https://twitter.com/acosta/status/1108044330319650822?s=21

Goes to show one screw up or act of treason will destroy all those attaboys!

What was the act of treason?

Attempted coup with the unverified dossier.

The 25th amendment was created because of the Kennedy assassination. Between the time of his getting shot in the head, and his death he was incapacitated he was unable to carry out the functions of the President. That is the specific reason. Despite liberals doing plays on how much they want to kill Trump, and hip-hop singers doing songs on how they want to kill Trump, it would be if he is truly incapacitated after getting shot, or mind totally shot, that he is unable to think and act, like Kennedy was. It was not meant to be understood that if someone doesn’t like his policies, you can kick him out.

Wonder what kind of mental illness condition he suffers from being married to Kellyanne.

2 Likes

It’s not because of his policies that there is a conversation around the 25th amendment.

LOL!
I bet there is some pretty interesting pillow talk.

My opinion is that Trump was totally classless in condemning McCain, he was someone who served the country, Trump should not have slammed him like he did, especially since he backed out of it.

However, with that said, McCain because of that service does not make himself impervious to criticism. He was a vindictive person, who rightly mad at his criticism, went to his death doing his best to do all he could do to hurt Trump. He held so much anger at him, and he was so envious of Trump winning the presidency, while he failed in his attempt. His anger at Trump was so much that he even snubbed his Vice Presidential pick Sarah Palin at his funeral, mad at her because she supported Trump, who I don’t recall in all the years after the 2008 race, where she criticized him, even though big policy differences (like immigration for example). And at the end, he said he would have been better to pick Joe Lieberman (I tell you if he picked Lieberman, he would have lost by a lot more than he did).

Trump was right to criticize him because he campaigned specifically on repealing Obamacare, and to get back at Trump he voted against the repeal. Also, this Russian backed dossier funded by the Clinton opposition, unverified, McCain and his assistant peddled this to the media, and he lied about not peddling this to the media. He denied peddling this, and we know now, that he and his assistant did leak this. And this is the whole thing that got the whole investigation started. McCain wanted him gone, impeached. Now, Trump did start it with his classless attack on him previously, but McCain unfortunately ended up going to his death in anger at his death. As a Christian I remember Jesus words ‘Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us’, unfortunately McCain was going to his death in anger and jealousy that Trump succeeded while he didn’t in his quest for the presidency. Trump has a point, but in the long run, he brought it upon himself. (I also know Trump, with all his past divorces and adulteries, still says I don’t have anything to ask forgiveness for, at least from the appearances, he’s not acting like a real Christian with his personal attack on all his enemies, I just happen to agree with many of his policies). I think the Trump attack on McCain ended up hurting the whole country because of their personal, reciprocal vindictiveness.

The Right should really let us have our fun Thumping trump because its indefensible for their part. It just makes them look like bigger fools than they already are.

Oh Sha-Bang!! Touche!

Too hard to grasp. I want to run naked in the streets but trust me that is not something you want to see. Will you be tolerant of my naturist needs?

1. Thanks…i know the history.
  2. I never said anything about it being used to usurp a Presidents policies.
  3. It most certainly can be used to remove for emotional or mental instability.

Passed by Congress on July 6, 1965, the 25th Amendment was ratified by the states on February 10, 1967. Invoking the 25th Amendment has always been controversial, especially Article 4, which allows for removal of a president who is deemed incapacitated by any kind of illness—including mental illness—or injury.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.history.com/.amp/topics/united-states-constitution/25th-amendment

Is that why you ignore the Obama corruption because it’s fun?

Not really difficult to ignore figments of your imagination.

1 Like

Trump is definitely mentally unwell but 25iving him will never happen in this political climate, unless he starts spouting gibberish and exhibiting disconnect from reality.

More than he already does, I mean.

1 Like