Trump attacks McCain over dossier, Meghan McCain swipes back

I’m not going to get sidetracked into a conversation about theories of what may or may not have happened during his time as a POW. It doesn’t detract from the fact that he was a POW. My own grandfather was a POW as well (though in WWII rather than Vietnam), so I have knowledge of the impacts having a relative who was a POW can have on the POW and their family.

This post proves my point.

Thanks for that.

And had Jimmy Carter attacked your grandfather and said that he liked his soldiers not being captured in war, he would have never been elected president.

That’s the whole point. This group of Republican voters don’t care.

3 Likes

“Locker room talk”

I’m not your friend.

Funny how the left embrace authoritarians who abhor everything they once claim to cherish…like freedom of expression, right to worship, Intrusive goverment and protecting ones privacy, freedom of choice and are cozening up to tyrants.

Wasn’t the conservative schtick all about demonstrating how they were bold, contrasting colors to liberal pastels? It doesn’t look good for them to constantly bring up how similar they’ve become.

The Trump sycophants woke up to find their dear leader has lowered the bar for them once again, now observe as each individual races to publicly rip a part of their own souls out of themselves, and sacrifice it as tribute to dear leader.

You’re the one that wanted to force Google and GoDaddy to host white supremacist content, and then claimed you had to right to force them to do so because you thought they were public companies.

So, perhaps a lil introspection is due before hucking stones out of that glass house, eh?

3 Likes

Was this after the bakery ordeal? If goverment can force someone to bake a cake why googles and godaddy?

Or is that somehow different?

Context man…context.

Sure, I’ll happily place you in the correct context.

It was after Go Daddy and Google stopped hosting the sites of the white supremacists who tikitorched a statue and then rioted and murdered in Charlottesville.

And we were talking about federal government forcing private companies. The fact that you still don’t get irony is all I need to know.

1 Like

You demand the federal government force companies to host white supremacist, or any content they don’t want to, against their will, and against their own business interests. It’s also not clear that you’ve learned the distinction between a publicly traded company and a government.

There is no irony. There a person doing exactly what they claimed/bemoaned the left was doing 3 posts ago. That’s called hypocrisy.

2 Likes

I completely agree with Kellyanne Conway’s husband about Trump.
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/434485-conways-husband-suggests-trump-has-narcissistic-personality-disorder?amp

2 Likes

This is what Graham is. A snake that pretended to be a moderate “above it all” person.

Everyone should know that by now.

I asked my older brother, I psychiatrist now age 70, about the reality of Trump’s narcissistic personality disorder. He said it didn’t make any difference–those are just categories and many personality disorders are in reality a constellation of symptoms. But he suggested that Trump probably has two primary emotions. Rage and envy. Explains a lot.

1 Like

People who are filled with envy are usually really good to hire as commissioned sales people.

1 Like

It matters because it presents an impairment to his ability to function like a normal adult. He is also prone to delusions and other disruptions of reality when he is under stress, which is happening increasingly every day.

The man is not well, but he’s been a good enough conman to fool a lot of gullible people. He continues to be propped up by spineless people hungry to maintain their power.

The books that will be written one day…

It’s a problem called the paradox of tolerance and it’s existed long before we ever showed up. Can a tolerant society be tolerant of intolerance? You can try, but it’ll ultimately destroy the tolerant society it’s built on. We are seeing signs of this now with the rise of white supremacy (which some on the right are telling us we need to tolerate even now).

Intolerance is a cancer. Oddly the only way to maintain a tolerant society is to be intolerant of intolerance.

1 Like

Jesus… He’s setting up to call his mental stability and fitness via the
25th. Someone is actually coming out and doing it. Cajones!