Trump attacks McCain over dossier, Meghan McCain swipes back

Donald Trump needs to apologize for insulting John McCain’s service record just like Rockefeller did. Anything less is unacceptable.

Where did I defend Trump in that post? I indicated that maybe people were tired of getting preached to about how they should not mock people with disabilities as the left mocks people with disabilities. Feel free to disagree but maybe you should stop putting words in my mouth or attributing things to me I did not say or do.

Speaking of disabilities, did you forget the tizzy over the Obama campaign and their ads about McCain and his technology ineptness while not realizing he couldn’t type etc. due to his injuries? Maybe you did, the ability to forget that type of stuff is on display right here.

You just can’t admit that you are wrong and people on the left attacked McCain for his service. Rockefeller felt the heat and tried to walk it back but he had already admitted how he felt about McCain.
I fell sorry that you want to live in such a bubble that you can’t admit that there are people who sling mud on both sides of the aisle. That there have been and are members of the left that are just as bad as Trump.
Me, I live in the real world and let people be who they are and if they can help push the agenda that I believe in than a vote for them is better than a vote for someone who is going to push for everything I don’t believe in.
God knows I’m no saint so why should I think anyone else is going to be. I don’t have to worship or even personally like the person I vote for. But I will always take half of what I want instead of nothing I want.

1 Like

The other side has said things about McCain so our side should say worse.

Said no one in this thread.

That’s a lot of swiping and swapping.

That might be because Lee Kington was insta- banning anyone who questioned McCain’s war record.

That and nobody did. Id be curious see how lee would handle these latest remarks…i bet times have changed

A few did and got banned.
Lee wasn’t around to give an opinion of Trump. I’m betting Lee would always tack in favor of McCain.

Hes a trump supporter…

I always respected Senator McCain. And I didn’t have to be in the military for him to earn my respect. To suggest that respect is fake and meant to prop up a deceased man is truly a disgusting thing to say.

No…“we” would have bomb, bomb, bomb…….bomb, bombed Iran.

Of course we would have. McCain was a big supporter of the Iraq War from the beginning.

Except Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.

I agree. I didn’t say it did. I said McCain was a big supporter of the Iraq War.

Especially since in the past administration spokespersons have expressed that his tweets have official policy statement weight?

People were not really exposed when the video of Trump came out where he talked about grabbing women in the crotch. They were really exposed, as not really supporting the military, when he talked about a POW and the right still supported him. And voted for him. And franticly want him to continue to this day. That was the telling moment.

We all should now know who Trump supporters are.

1. It wasn’t a video.
  2. This whole thread is talking about a POW.
    Your post is a telling moment, but we already knew about you.
1 Like

The overall point CITM was making is still every bit as valid. The fact that it was a tape and not a video does not detract from the overall point.

It was, in fact, the moment that Trump attacked McCain’s time as a POW that I decided I would never, under any circumstances, cast a ballot for Donald Trump. For me, anyone who would attack someone who was a POW for their time as a POW disqualifies that person from being considered for my vote in any elected position.

Prior to Trump, I had voted primarily for Republicans, though I had voted for independent candidates once or twice.

Do you know anything about McCain’s time as a POW? Are you sure that what you think you know is true? Spend some time looking into it.