Trump attacks McCain over dossier, Meghan McCain swipes back

Got a link?

Yes, thanks for the reminder.

Bottom line, rude and angry Meghan might need berevmant counseling.

Isn’t it amazing that the left forgets their dirty deeds so quickly. You all know what you did. You all know what was said. Why should I have to prove to you what you already know. If your so young that you didn’t listen to politics back than. Then all you have to do is listen to the left now to know that anything goes for them when it’s election time.

Me? Pretty sure you’re thinking of someone else.

I would not want to mess with a grieving child. Meghan McCain is a force to be reckoned with.

She’s going to be President one day.

You think?

Her dad died about 10 days after my dads funeral. I cried like a baby at her dad’s eulogy because she did it with such grace and fierce protection of him…his memory, his legacy.

I know McCain wasnt a total conservative, he was more of a moderate, but i think he would have been a great president.

It’s a shame he lost in 2000.

I dont know if it would have changed much

False assumption. Donald, after all, defies gravity. Be it political, moral, or intellectual in nature.

Wrong again.

Yes, you’re correct. Nature of politics, unfortunately. Thank goodness the Right doesn’t engage in such tactics. /sarcasm

Cruz is a slimy little weasel, to be sure. Rubio less so. But both of them are moral paragons compared to Donald.

This isn’t just “taking the abuse.” This is wallowing in the worst of human behavior, and adoring him for it.

We agree there.

I feel like he would have handled 9/11 differently than Bush. In what way? I can’t say. I just trust someone with his record more than what we got.

There wouldn’t have been a Dick Cheney as Vice President… so that would have been different.

Who knows if Rumsfeld would have been in the picture.

I thought Bush Handled 9-11 very well. Even beforehand there were Boots on the ground getting close to bin Ladin. That’s one of the reasons it happened when it did.

Iraq? Another story. I trusted him on WMD. And wish i had not.

1 Like

Either way…i hope Meghan McCain comes out swinging.

9/11 = Iraq because of Bush being elected. Do you honestly think we would have invaded Iraq if McCain was elected President?

1 Like

The left uses the same old play book no matter who get the nomination form the GOP. They trashed Regan, they trashed both Bush’s, they trashed McCain. They even went as low as trashing Palins children. I’ve been through a lot of elections and the same old name calling happens every time. Your can try to change history but I lived it and know what was said all in the name of politics.

2 Likes

The left trashes the right’s candidates, yes. We agree.

How about you stop generalizing for a wee bit.

That’s the difference between the right and the left. The right never trashes the left’s candidates.

2 Likes

I never recalled the right wing media trash the left’s candidates, no one EVER went after Chelsea Clinton or the Obama children. I’ve lived through several elections and the right was always upright and honorable in its dealings with the opposition.

Always.

I didn’t say that the right never trash’s the left’s candidates. I was responding to some on here that tried to push the fairy tale that the left never went after McCain because of his service.
There were some that were trying to say that they never acted like Trump towards McCain. But they did the same thing but for different reasons.

1 Like