Trump asks court to force Twitter to restore his account

I thought he was going to create his own social media platform…what happened?..:grin:

2 Likes

Why doesn’t he just get his own webpage? Anyone who would track him down on Twitter could just as easily find his webpage.

1 Like

Then how could he cry victim if there is no one to take down his comments?

He did. No one went.

1 Like

He did. It barely lasted a month.

1 Like

Being able to censor R that pick on President Liverspots is as American as Apple pie.

Make your own twitter…loser. Can’t handle the Trump twitters never again.

They would have done him a favor if they had cut off his Twitter a long time ago. What good is getting in Twitter wars with celebrities going to do him?

You don’t understand the motivations of a person with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Everything Donny does is for self-aggrandizement. He’s going crazy with no major media outlet to publicize his musings.

That is the reason for his rallies.

2 Likes

I’m think Trump recognizes that without Twitter he can’t win an election.

6 Likes

Earn him admirers because he is a counterpuncher…

That’s a fair statement.

4 Likes

Plus he’s addicted to it.

3 Likes

Why take away his microphone?

He was growing power. He got the better of his political foes and they silenced him.

As unAmerican as it gets.

Twitter is a tool of opression now instead of a free exchange medium.

Twitter banned him on a pretext…not an actual call for violence.

1 Like

He didn’t win one with twitter also.

His ban was done on a pretext…not an actual violation of standards.

1 Like

They didn’t take away is microphone. They took away is ability to use his mircophone on their private property. He was/is free to plug it into other outlets or to start his own.

Growing in power? Dude he didn’t get banned from Twitter until January 2021, he LOST an election to a senile old gaff machine that ran a campaign from his basement in November 2020.

Private property owners being able to exercise control of their private property is “unAmerican” now? CentGov loves this position.

WW

8 Likes

His political popularity and influence is directly correlated to his use of Twitter. He doesn’t get the nomination if not for Twitter.

Sure Donnie-

Give up the big lie and stop stoking the flames of anti-democracy and Twitter will probably let you back. Otherwise, I’m guessing no.

Terrorists can be on twitter but a former president cannot? Pitiful. :roll_eyes:

They’re warned him repeatedly to stop riling people up in the immediate aftermath of January 6th and he wouldn’t.

1 Like

I’m split on this one. Now, unless Twitter is some sort of monopoly, does the government need to tell them anything?
It might be frustrating if you support Trump, but the left was pretty frustrated the way the right seemed to have a lock on AM radio.
Should the government tell newspapers to publish all letters to the editors?

First, at the current time I don’t see Trump not getting his message across whether in right leaning media or YouTube.

If he wants complete control of his message he needs to use his own webpage. I just went there to see what it was like. There just wasn’t much there unless you like his big red “contribute” button. Surely he could get some people to improve it.

I just think if you are asking the government to get involved to make it “fair” you may regret that at some point

But then I am not that impressed with Twitter anyway. The only time I ever went there was when someone in this forum would reference some Twitter statement.