Trump asked sessions to reverse his recusal

And Im betting Sessions isn’t going to do it.

I already told you this was the case.

Which part of multiple people in and associated with the Trump admin having been on record saying they never had any contacts with Russian contacts only to find out later they did, is made up?

Looks like the little bitch in chief is having another temper tantrum. Who’s in charge of getting him his bottle and his binky, since Hope Hicks quit?

3 Likes

Sessions should have never accepted the job, if he was going to recuse himself for all things Russia, in his next breath.

1 Like

And what contact did Sessions have that was suspicious and smelled of skullduggery? Apparently greeting a Russian on the elevator is reason enough to suspect them of committing treason, and colluding to take over the world.

Meanwhile the Clintons can work with Russians, be paid tens of millions of dollars in speaking fees, or donations to their foundation, before, during and after Hilary is Sec of State, and no one bats an eyelash.

Why don’t you ask him? He is the one that recused himself, no one forced him to. Apparently he is the only one in the admin currently that understands conflicts of interest, that and CYA.

1 Like

Surprise…I don’t buy stuff you tell me just because you say it.
I’m allowed my own opinion.

Good for…that wasnt the point…

Which part of documenting they got together and conspired to lie together is proven? I’ll be waiting for your link.

I havent made that assertion no was that any part of my previous response to you. I believe that is what we call a strawman.

Absolutely. I can’t imagine my accepting a job and then telling the boss I am refusing to do the most important aspects of it.

His job isn’t to protect the president from investigation.

Questions:

1. What does it matter if Sessions recused himself? The quite capable DAG Rosenstein, appointed by Trump, is overseeing the matter.
  2. Did Sessions have any inkling whatsoever when he accepted the position from Trump, or during the confirmation, that he was going to recuse himself?

lololol some of the conservatives are becoming unhinged… like sheesh you believe everything 45 is saying … it is pathetic

What conflict of interest was there? So he spoke to the Russian ambassador in passing, what is there to recuse himself for?

Again why don’t you ask him.

And we don’t know the extent to which he had any contacts with them, only he does. Must have been more than enough for him to believe it was worth recusing himself. You are barking up the wrong tree and pissing on a fire hydrant for no reason other than it apparently makes you upset that the tail is wagging the dog and not the other way around.

But not your own facts.

1 Like

Does anyone get a strange sense of cognitive dissonance arguing in one thread that the Obama DOJ interfered in the Clinton investigations and it was super inappropriate and then coming in threads like this and arguing that Trump needs an AG who will shut down the Russia investigation?

1 Like

There is only one other person on this forum who uses that phrase…