Trump asked Japan to buy 'huge amount' of US farm goods: report

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/trade/457215-trump-asked-japan-to-buy-huge-amount-of-us-farm-goods-report

Look at Trump begging and pleading to the leader of Japan… So much winning from these Tarrifs

Japan owes the United States bigly for everything we did during WWII. They will buy our soybeans if they know what’s good for them.

3 Likes

Wait - how can this be? I thought when Trump did these tariffs that America would be bigly prosperous, jobs would be plenteous, companies would struggle to meet the demand for their products, there would be no more cloudy days, everyone would be driving luxury cars, and we would all have 10,000 square foot homes (or bigger).

What could have possibly gone wrong??

2 Likes

Is this part of some advantage trump is using to wow everyone with?

Lemme make sure…I’ve got this right? In one thread you bitch at Trump due to the pain our farmers are feeling…and then…in this thread…that you made…you bitch at Trump for attempting to help our farmers? Dude…seriously…that’s full blown, wait for it…TDS. :sunglasses:

1 Like

If that’s conclusion it must be true…

Neither thread would exist if not for Trumps incompetence. That’s the point.

5 Likes

Whoosh

3 Likes

Trump wouldn’t have to go begging if our farmers would stop whining and learn to pull themselves up by their own bootstraps.

2 Likes

YES they do, we have over a 100 USA Military bases in Japan with 50,000 troops. Japan does not have a Military so guess who will defend them if they are attacked. Buying soy beans from us is a small price to pay for their National Security.

1 Like

Lolololol at Japanese doesnt have a military… Who do you think bombed Pearl Harbor?

2 Likes

So force them to buy our “protection”, I think I’ve seen this movie before…

3 Likes

Its the cycle of LIBERALISM. I’ts always been vicious and insane but when you add TDS, it’s a freaking mess! :crazy_face:

Oh I"m sorry I should have been more clear for the grossly uninformed, POST - WWII Japan does not have an Army!

Any idea why that is?

Oh, so it’s a form of extortion?

1 Like

Wow. Talk about uninformed. Japan has an excellent military. One of the largest most modern navies in the world. Great air force(adding F-35s). Well trained ground forces. Do you know anything about Japan?

2 Likes

the japanese self defense forces are the 8th largest budget in the world and are the 4th most powerful conventional army

1 Like

Japan has a militairy.

You don’t keep those militiary bases in foreign countries out of charity. You want your troops stationed there so you can project force everywhere on the planet at any given time.

There are many Japanese that don’t want you there, fyi.

Japan has a military.