Trump appears to echo Russian talking points

He likes the term alternative Patriot

1 Like

You really believe Russian collusion between the Trump campaign will be exposed? I’ll take that bet if you’re offering?

Is collusion the only thing going on here? How about conspiracy, money laundering, fraud, perjury, etc? You conveniently leave those things out?

You really shouldn’t stuff yourself with sheople food. It’s baaaaa, baaaa, baaaad for your brain.

strong text

Give him as long as Ken Starr had and I’m good.

Trump must see no conflict with being a huge Putin fanboy (and occasional errand boy) and also US President.

1 Like

It will be conspiracy, obstruction of justice and money laundering…ready to bet?

Collusion has already been proven. There is ample evidence of its existence. Donald Trump Jr. engaged in a conspiracy with the government of Russia.

Now whether there is a prosecutable case that can secure conviction remains to be seen.

I agree. And I think that there will be indictments not only coming from Mueller but also from the Southern District. The longer this investigation goes the more I am convinced that there are a lot of tentacles and they are far reaching. If I was anywhere near the Trump circle I would be very nervous.

1 Like

Trump’s got to keep his creditors happy.

2 Likes

Keep your eye out on the District of Columbia, as well.

The name Sam Patten will become much more well known over the next few months, I suspect. He has already pleaded guilty and has been cooperating with prosecutors, including the prosecutors in the District of Columbia and on Mueller’s team.

It’s going to be a very eventful 2019.

1 Like

I guarantee most Trump supporters have no clue who Patten even is. Lol

1 Like

Keep an eye on this one, it could be an impeachable offense.

https://twitter.com/zoetillman/status/1081300803175006209?s=21