Trump and Puty Sitting in Helsinki - Dictator Summit Extravaganza

He crossed out the line about bringing them to justice too. He left his notes on the table and of course someone blew them up.

1 Like

Did you see the Russian media running to get pictures of his note at the Putin presser?

Missed that. Note?

Bill Shine is doing a bang-up job so far :smile:.

1 Like

which means he’s about to lash out at someone/thing else.

hah! found it

this is actually very disturbing and i cant think of any good reason why this would occur

But the exchange doesn’t appear in full in the White House’s live-stream or transcript of the press conference, and it’s missing entirely from the Kremlin’s transcript of the event. The White House did not immediately provide an explanation for the discrepancy.

1 Like

Remember when Red State America ■■■■ its pants over Obama’s bow to the Japanese emperor?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Lol, and he just happened to say the same ■■■■ in his interviews after to Hannity and Tucker.

Now a day later after getting his ass handed to him by his own party instead of saying he was wrong and learned from it, here claims to merely have misspoke.

That’s the worst spin I’ve ever seen. He’d rather have us debating which word was used when than recognizing what he did in Helsinki.

I know why.

Because they’re liars and incredibly ■■■■■■ propagandists.

Gosh I had not thought of that. Yes, Shine is undoubtedly having a great time, things are going so well.

Well, it’s not as though he had no idea what he was getting into.

It depends on what your definition of “Russia” is.

Would be a sure exercising of executive privilege

As much as I want to know what was said, I would be against this.

Bad precedent.

Depose him in private.

1 Like

Yup, public hearing would be a ■■■■ show.

Well if he didn’t fully know it before, he sure does now :laughing:.

How do you use homosexuality to indoctrinate?

Your girl was on pod save america tuesday…from that evergreen website or whatever…you should go listen to it…I guess a summary is trump was helped for some quid pro quo about money and a trump tower…and there is a lot more to come that’s gonna be bad…really bad for trump

2 Likes

Monkey see, monkey do.

But you were ok with such things when Obama did it.