Trump and Puty Sitting in Helsinki - Dictator Summit Extravaganza

Oh bull ****.

Yeah I totally meant to say the exact opposite of what I said ooopsie!

Enough bad press will get him to reverse absolutely anything.

and yet he still ■■■■■ that up

He literally “both-sides”ed us AGAIN!

Trump supporters left holding the bag yet again by their boyfriend, looking like total ■■■■■■■ fools.

I’ve known battered wives that saw less abuse than this as a dealbreaker.

1 Like

The best part of this is going to be watching his supporters completely reverse themselves as well.

1 Like

It’s gonna be in the next fifteen minutes too.

1 Like

never mind that he had ample chance to correct himself during the Tucker and Hannity interviews.

1 Like

The backlash had to be really bad in order for him to completely reverse himself like this. Of course his excuse is so stupid even a child wouldn’t fall for it, but that’s beside the point.

His ego can’t take universal criticism. It’s fascinating to watch.

Wonder what his reaction was when even Newt threw him under the bus yesterday?

This is rather significant news. Hopefully they will take action on tariffs too.

And he’s lying some more by saying that the Obama administration was told about Russian meddling and they did nothing. Conveniently leaving out that the republicans and the trump campaign were informed about it and THEY chose to do nothing.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh I hope there’s video of this. I can imagine Kelly shoving that in his hand and yelling “NOW YOU READ THAT OR NO KFC FOR A MONTH!”

And then he ****ed it up.

2 Likes

He’s on TV saying it now.

And double bonus, his mispoke excuse is proven a lie by the transcript:

What a ****show.

His body language was very telling. It’s safe to say he’s not exactly happy at having to completely reverse himself.

His body language is horrific. the only time he opens his arms and waves his tiny little hands is when he’s doing a rally.

Maybe he has a case of the KFC nervous farts.

1 Like

I honestly think this ■■■■■■■■ “reversal” actually makes yesterday worse. He obviously didn’t want to read that statement and mangled it badly.

1 Like

Yeah, reading from a script that was obviously written for him by Kelly or some other sane person, then the body language after, which clearly showed how angry he was.

It was almost like seeing someone in a hostage situation being forced to read something against their will.

Anyway, latest crisis has been averted, until we move on to the next one tomorrow, or next week or whenever.