Trump and Puty Sitting in Helsinki - Dictator Summit Extravaganza

Exactly. Same reason he kissed Little Rocket Man’s ass. Donald defers to power, and considers it inherently moral to one degree or another.

2 Likes

I don’t know about anyone else but I’m having a drink.

1 Like

Coates, without clearing it with the White House first, released this statement after today’s insane presser.

• The role of the Intelligence Community is to provide the best information and fact-based assessments possible for the President and policymakers. We have been clear in our assessments of Russian meddling in the 2016 election and their ongoing, pervasive efforts to undermine our democracy, and we will continue to provide unvarnished and objective intelligence in support of our national security.

• Daniel R. Coats, Director of National Intelligence

1 Like

I think that’s perceptive–and obvious, too, once it’s worded in the way that you’ve worded it.

1 Like

Rick Wilson is one of those guys you underestimate based on his socks and cargo shorts and before you know it he’s dissecting your brain in front of audience of 300k while your wife and daughter cook his dinner.

1 Like

You aren’t the only one. :joy:

And as usual, there is a tweet for every occasion.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/460865405306036224

2 Likes

The Founding Fathers are rolling in their graves. Little Man Donald trying to save face after kissing Putin’s ass.

Lots of old tweets from the stable genius appearing on Twitter tonight for some reason. :joy::joy:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/377781540698488832

Did you catch during the “hannity” interview when Trump looked past the camera, past Hannity and talked to Tucker Carlson, who was in the room?

As soon as Sean got up from that chair for his interview, tucker plunked right down to tape his for tomorrow.

1 Like

Jesus God this is so bizarre. Cable TV celebrity president.

And our gracious host.

and now, the WH talking points shake loose.

Holy ■■■■■ even Brian Kilmeade couldn’t understand it. Hell has frozen over.

What was the purpose of the meeting in the first place? It seems we got absolutely nothing out of it, but Trump is now elevating Putin.

Yeah but that was weak-ass criticism.

Putin%3ATrump

Body language says it all. Putin couldn’t be more pleased with himself.

The horse? Putin rode Trump like a $20 road whore today.

1 Like

Kilmeade is fighting against 2+ years of die-hard Donald fawning. Baby steps.

My local AM just dropped his radio show after picking up the syndication for a few months. Actual reason given: He’s boring and dumb.