Trump and Puty Sitting in Helsinki - Dictator Summit Extravaganza

Oh well, this settles it. No need to worry, I’m sure a murderous thug who has his opponents murdered wouldn’t dream of lying.

And the people who consider Alex Jones a legit journalist will clutch their Tactical Wipes and keep Donald afloat until 2020.

Well, if a former KGB officer said there was no wrongdoing, then by golly we’ve got nothing to go on!

Exactly. I mean who wouldn’t take the word of a former KGB officer, now a despot who kills his political opponents, over our own intelligence and law enforcement agencies?

Only a stable genius would be able to determine the truth.

“Oh Vlad. You’re so strong. You’re so big and strong”.

There was a time when this was funny. No longer.

1 Like

Trump thinks power and strength are the same thing.

“I thought that President Putin was very very strong.”

Good God.

I can’t stop laughing. Or crying? Help a girl out here!

I think we are getting to the point where we have run out of words to describe this dumpster fire.

1 Like

At least we can count on Trump doubling and tripling down on this and makin am even bigger fool out of himself.

1 Like

In Trump’s view, power and strength are the same. He sees Putin as stronger than him, because he’s essentially a dictator, and has more power than Trump does.

That’s why Trump cows before tyrants, and insults our allies - decentralized power is weakness. Absolute power is strength.

1 Like

Seriously!! WTH? When I saw he was going to go on Hannity tonight I knew it would be a disaster.

How does Hannity listen to this crap and keep a straight face?

Lol
10 char

Our esteemed host is one of Trump’s regular advisers.

Yes he did

“clarify his statements”

Gingrich is such an ass. Other than the usual incoherence and rambling gibberish, Trump made himself pretty clear.

1 Like

Yeah, let’s hope.

It turns out that Trump should have just been photoshopped as the horse.

2 Likes

Worse, he acts as though he believes they impart the moral high ground.

Desperate backpedalling and equivocations of a man who got caught, yet again, with his intellectual and moral britches down.

1 Like