Trump and Puty Sitting in Helsinki - Dictator Summit Extravaganza

a law that makes homosexual criminal if they hold hands in public is good for the children.

get out of here you homophobic troll.

You are continuing to prove that the real reason libs hate Russia is because Russia protects children from homosexers.

no we hate Russia because they abuse human rights of their citizen by throwing gay people in jail for being gay.

So Trump will be on Hannity tonight! I’m sure that’ll be a hard hitting interview.
More like, “Here’s what you meant to say, right Mr. President?”

and you continuing to prove that your a homophobic troll.

Who’s threatening? Paranoid much?

shocker
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1018992115810910208

It’s going to be much harder for trump’s followers to continue supporting him.

Him committing treason right in front of your faces like this will bring it home to some who have now lost the ability to deny that trump is actively working with putin against the best interest of the United States

Projection.

There is no law against being gay there.

The prohibition against public display of affection (pda) is exactly the same rules I played by when I was in uniform with my girlfriend and then wife. No pda.
You should stick with the truth.

See Ishmael. As long as Trump bashes blacks and gays, they won’t stop supporting him. I mean these are people who want to reinstate lynching…

How American of you.

stop pretending you care.
you hate gay people its clear.

It’ll be easy as pie. Denial and deflection are a helluva drug.

Stop feeding this troll CJ!

Thanks for posting this. I found this gem being used as a criticism against Obama’s policies:

“Simple, once people forget the scare, point to the giant looming deficit and all the pretty new taxes to pay for it.” This poster’s screen name begins with X and ends in X.

It’s not a problem at all.

This IS the shooting on Fifth Avenue moment.

Trump was right.

1 Like

Look, Daddy Vlad got his sub-bitch his favorite meal as a reward for his treasonous diminishment of America.

4 Likes

My god, he has commemorative coins for his activities? Don’t you miss Obama, the egomaniac?

Not saying there will be a mass exodus now…but this was A tipping point…

Not THE tipping point…

but he did major damage to his presidency today…

1 Like