Trump and Puty Sitting in Helsinki - Dictator Summit Extravaganza

He’s trying to get back on-sides.

hes really, really really, wishing for that moon base to be a reality right now

@Thirstyboots, you left your wiki open

Here’s some body language for ya - Trump giving his BFF, Vladdy, a sly little wink at the Helsinki Summit. :soccer:

That’s what I call a principled conservative with some huevos left, good for him.

I don’t care. You can threaten and try to shame me till you are blue. You libs will not prevail.

It PURPORTS to “only” be about protecting children.

You’re not fooling anyone.

But I don’t live in Russia, so I don’t care about their laws.

Try and roll them out over here, however, and I’ll expose them for what they are…attempts to legislate bigotry under the guise of “protecting children”.

I don’t need stinkin’ goverment bureaucrats protecting my children for me. I got it covered.

Weak. Up your game.

Seriously, can you give a couple of examples?I mean like the equivalent of mom jeans, mustard, 57 states, “you didn’t build that.” etc.

Won’t be the last I’m sure. I would think there will be some higher profile people than that who will resign. We shall see.

He went to Harvard, Yale and Oxford. You people don’t like that.

Is this a pickup line?
Haha, thanks I’ll figure out how to close it.

2 Likes

Just the same way you opened it. :slight_smile:

are you ■■■■■■■ kidding me

really? asking the question is the issue he has?

“My people came to me, Dan Coats came to me and some others, they said they think it’s Russia. I have President Putin; he just said it’s not Russia. I will say this: I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

“So I have great confidence in my intelligence people, but I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today.”

What did you think about Obama’s policy around private prisons?

“I hold both countries responsible. I think that the United States has been foolish. I think we’ve all been foolish. … And I think we’re all to blame.”

It would have been much better for us if some guy like the French president learned how to play Trump. Instead the old communist mafia guy with all the nukes did.

1 Like

Of all the quotes today, I personally find this one the most disturbing. He’s essentially saying that Coats is either a liar or mistaken, and is taking the word of a murderous dictator.

It’s simply astonishing.