Trump and Puty Sitting in Helsinki - Dictator Summit Extravaganza

Wow, even Newt? Now that really is surprising.

Going to check to see if pigs are flying outside my living room window.

Why Newt should Trump be given the opportunity? He flat out said what he meant to say in front of the world to see…

A lot can change in 8 hours :laughing:.

https://twitter.com/TroyWSJ/status/1018971968220037122

2 Likes

Oh, Newtie, you stupid hog, there is no clarifying or fixing this. He stood right there next to Pupu and flat out said what he meant.

Yeah i’m not sure “clarifying” Trumps position is going to help any. He’s been pretty clear multiple times that he doesn’t trust his own intel agencies over Putin.

too little too late you enabling pandering wanker

2 Likes

A lot can change in 10 minutes, depending on what the orange maniac has tweeted or said last.

Still, coming from Newt that is quite amazing. He’s been one of the maniac’s biggest fan boys.

1 Like

Must be corrected—immediately.

Orrrrrr…what exactly, Newt?

A cult of personality

Trumpy ain’t gonna start WWIII with old TRANSMIT TO VLADIMIR jes to make our borgheaded blockhead #resistoid pals on the left happy. Sorry Charlie.

And even if he did they’d still bellyache. (Making rude mouth noises)

I’m sure Newt will be on Hannity tonight clarifying for the president…

more commonly called as a submissive ■■■■

Grandmother (Hillary) handed Vlad’s man a big ol red button she bought at Walmart to push. And he did. Dumb wattle she is, she thought it said RESET…when in reality it spelt #RESIST.

Dumb turkeys. And the libbers wanted her for president. Guffaw!

Yep. One tweet doesn’t erase two years of fawning praise and ghost written books proclaiming Donald a most bigly man. You shilled for this disaster, Newt - own it.

Donald is a bigly man.

MSDNC server? Hillary server? 30k emails gone gone doggies. UraniumOne. I could go on. Grampa Bernie voted for her.

Damn, Steele. Gloves are off.

Sorry, can’t hear your deflections over the sound of your gassy Messiah bending over for Putin.

Yes. The Obama cult. Well known. Doesn’t work when the cultists yell cult.

Just picking at you for fun Ms. Wolf. It really don’t matter what you think. Unless you’re a trumpvoter anyhow. Bye bye now. I hear Shoomerclown 'n Nancy calling for you.

the first

2 Likes