Trump and Puty Sitting in Helsinki - Dictator Summit Extravaganza

I dabbled in it myself when I was young. Took me a bit to realize that people say they want certain things but why they want them has nothing to do with libertarian principles.

My first week at college in the early 90s i went to a street fair and a bunch of cool looking punks had a booth touting libertarianism, and - as Margie said above, it was like, oooh this is like punk rock! Then soon after my dad went Libertarian and was hollering at the dinner table about public accommodation laws and disallowing non property owners from voting and i was like “oh ■■■■■ time to go listen to some Jello Biafra spoken word albums and get my ■■■■ together.”

1 Like

mistakes were made

specifically trusting Trump to not actually not fluff Putin

Mr Clean knows whats up.

He just walked out of the Principal’s office. He’s in a bit of trouble.

dictionary and thesaurus throwing shade

I don’t accept your premise that people “want the children”.

It’s a totally made-up premise you use to attempt to justify your bigotry.

Required reading.

1 Like

From former RNC head Michael Steele :laughing:.

5 Likes

Dying because of a pre-existing condition is the new slam dancing!

1 Like

Should have listened…man I wish I saved my threads at hannity

Well… then you should have no problem abiding by the law. It only attempts to protect children. Homosex is legal in Russia.

Former RNC head but lifelong lib.

yes yes, we know how it goes with you trumpers. anyone speaking out against Dear Leader was always a lifelong lib. no exceptions.

guess what that’s called?

this will fall through the gaps after today

The circumstances of retired Army Colonel Richard Hooker’s departure from the National Security Council on June 29 are in dispute. It’s not clear whether Hooker was forced out or if his detail on the NSC came to its natural end. But what’s not in doubt is that for the past 15 months, Hooker was senior director for Russia, Europe and NATO.

1 Like

Do tell.

well i guess not all of the media is fake news
http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/16/commemorate-trumps-meeting-with-putin-with-these-coins/
http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/16/media-stunned-trump-putin-press-conference/

My bidding manager- “I think if I stare at this federal list long enough an order for a gallows is going to come up”

“Ha”- me

“Well when it does, you wanna win that one right?”

“…”

Oh the NRA you say?

Yet another piece that comports with Mueller looking hard at where all that inauguration money went.

Et tu, Newt?

3 Likes