Trump and Puty Sitting in Helsinki - Dictator Summit Extravaganza

focus. “obama blargle blargle” is not an acceptable answer. come on cratic. you LOVE trump. surely you can express the exact same same sentiments your dear leader expressed today at that press conference. hell, that’s patriotic according to you guys.

Next time Trump should just head lock Putin and give him a nuggy…

Yeah, I was thinking along the same lines. But at least it’s a start.

1 Like

Well the presser just concluded a couple of hours ago. I didn’t expect Ryan to tweet he’s drawing up articles of impeachment.

I will give them a bit of time, although won’t be surprised if nothing much changes.

Sorry- this scene came to mind when you said that. I know it’s the opposite of what you were saying, but still… :smiley:

Come on Cratic…go to this thread and see how a real trump supporter embraces an alliance with Russia full-on.

Alfred Norman Chambers has you beat, dude!

It is a start, but if history is any indicator of the future, it will also be the end. Let’s hope we are wrong though my friend.

It does if he fears what they have on him more than he does looking like a patsy.

Yes… That didn’t happen, so the media is upset… I have no idea what the left and media wanted Trump to do. Yell, at him at the pres conference? Just pure liberal and never Trump loser hysteria…

Yeah you need to go live in Russia

I bet those 2 are howling over the FBI right now!

If they don’t do anything more than issue stern sounding press releases, they will really deserve to lose, and I say that as someone who despises Democrats.

I completely agree. I just weep for where we are as America today. It is so sad.

but he did what trumpers wanted him to do. kiss up to Putin, say that America is to blame, and throw the US IC under the bus. I mean it’s not like he ■■■■■■■ bowed, right? RIGHT?

So you see nothing in between yelling and the absolute fawning Trump did today?

Are you seriously that binary in your thinking?

What really should have happened is what his advisors told him…no summit. There wasn’t reason to have one.

1 Like

They won’t do anything.

No pressure on the translator.

tax cuts for the rich and activist conservative judges uber alles

…technically not illegal

I don’t think it’s hyperbole to say we are in a crisis now. And yes it’s hard not to weep, considering how terrible things are.

We desperately need a President Reagan right now, but it’s just not going to happen.

2 Likes