Trump and First Lady tested positive for Covid-19

Firing a gun into the air is not a smart thing to do.

Test.

Seen it done for many reasons.
Usually around here the only time something gets shot is when city dudes can’t tell the difference between a cow and a deer.

You are free to be as irresponsible with a fire arm as you wish.

I hope that no one gets hurt.

There is no valid reason.

A post was split to a new topic: One Man and the Country

So to recap
Yesterday Trump staff said he was asymptomatic, then mild symptoms.
Trump went on video and said he was doing well but going to walter reed just to be safe.

Today his Drs said he was doing great but then white house says at first he had no fevor for 24 hours but then a different white house staff said his vitals were worrisome and are told yesterday he was on oxygen.

Now Trump has a video that says he wasn’t doing well yesterday when he arrived but is NOW doing great.

A people question why we say this administration is full of liars and can’t be trusted?

5 Likes

Sharpies man.

Sharpies.

3 Likes

How Schrodinger of you…

Don’t forget now Dr. Conley is walking back the 72 hours and 48 hours comments.

Only if you are positive.

FIFY

It matters not at all to the person you infect whether you know you’re positive. They’re just as sick or dead either way.

Ridiculous. Quarantine and precautions are for the sick, not the healthy.

2 Likes

Were you wearing a cloth face covering in 2019?

Nooo…

Why?

Wow…quite an off topic rant.

1 Like

Bullets come down. How would you feel if you had killed someone when you fired your rifle in the air? Or would you deny being responsible?

That’s more than just negligent Homicide. There’s something willful about that that astonishes me any rational adult would admit to doing.

1 Like

using the republican argument if i see a nice car in a parking lot i should be free to take it if i can get away with it. the owner should have been more responsible securing it.

not my fault at all

1 Like

You shouldn’t take precautions against disease if you are healthy?

Who do you think I’m going to kill when I’m the only person around for over 50 miles?